recommended auto body shops buffalo

i wouldnt be able to tell you because he quote me with some other things i had a ding something else i wanted to get repainted so the numbers will be off but compare to all the other autobody shop it was the cheapest hoffman seems good but they were the most expensive. But they had a labor rate of 30 per hour most body shops i went to was 45-50

I’m telling you if you want the car looking amazing and I’m not just saying this without reason, go to Aero collision on Ransom rd. I used to work at SSBC and whenever a car needed a show quality paint job that’s where it went. They get every small detail you’d want and most that nobody would ever notice.

i went to aero collision tooday boy was it far I’m waiting for them to set up an appointment. I like the way how detail he was aero and Hoffman were the best body shops but both were the most expensive but sometimes you have to pay up I will decided between aero hoffman and lacattas

Good thread. I’m thinking you asked each of these last two shops for the same work… What prices did they give u.

Hoffmans is great, and they’ll have your car a week longer than they said they would because they have one guy that paints all 123 cars in line.

well i asked to repaint front back bumper and get some scratches off and a ding but licattas and novak autobody was 30hr rate car masters,aero was 45 hoffman was 50 but all was willing to go lower. i wanted to go to licattas but they were packed and couldnt even book me or wasnt sure when they will be available

I’ve always used T Customs on Rowley Rd in Depew. They specialize in frame off restos but he doesn’t turn any work down.