Looking for a reputable bodyshop around buffalo

A highschool girl on her phone just drove her land rover straight into the driver side of my car while it was parked on a one way street(I blame pokemon GO)
i’m looking for a few reputable shops around the area that you guys might know so I can grab some quotes before the insurance adjuster comes out in a few days and writes me a estimate/check.

zeon’s

See my friend Scott Tona, he’s the general manager of the body shop at Dave smith Ford. He’s painted my wide body panels for my vet and A full paint job on my BMW.

Basil does nice work

You wont find better in the area.

Also, your avatar picture belongs to @FourEyed fyi.

Sammy’s Collision on Niagara Street. 854-5441.

Northeast Collision on Mckinley. They’ve always done good work for me and my family.

Seriously? I’m the first one to ask for nudez of said highschool slut?

Better?

@1QIKZ Not really, where is her labia minora and majora in the photo?

She’s a Jenner / Kardashian so I’m guessing any day now.

all day.

Thanks for the responses, I went to a few of the shops mentioned here and the level of professionalism and service at Zeon’s was fantastic…they will be getting my business for sure.

I did want to mention that Sammy’s collision had me baffled;there was a bad vibe coming from the front desk the moment I stepped in.
They didn’t even bother to come out and give me an estimate…they asked for my car registration(which I thought was very strange)
and then basically told me to fuck off and stop wasting everyones time when I told them I settled with the insurance company already and will be paying out of my pocket in cash.

Is Zeon’s still operating? Need to get a bumper repaired and painted.

His shop is closed because he’s now working / running a body shop at a local dealership… I can’t remember which. I’m going to be jet skiing with him sometime this weekend and I’l find out the scoop!

Cool thanks I want to get the holes and dimples for my front plate removed. Maybe side skirts painted as well. I would probably just take off and give him the bumpers if hes doing work.

porsche%20%20bumper

I’ve had 2 repairs done at Aero Collision in Lancaster as well as sent two other people there and I’m always impressed by their work. A couple people on here had recommended them in another thread. Ken Jr will be the one who does the quote/estimate and he’s a great guy. Let him know Jason with the VW and Enclave sent you if you go.

I needed a new driver’s side door on the CC after some teen driver in a Jeep sideswiped me and Ken called explaining the repair was delayed because the replacement door wasn’t up to his standards and he sent it back. That’s the kind of service I want. Carruba would have slapped some paint on there and sent it down the road.

Spencer i’d be interested to see how that goes for you, especially if you are taking the bumper in without the rest of the car to blend it in to, if required.

silver can be a tough color to match at the best of times and if you’re really only looking to fill in a couple tiny spots that seems like there is a lot of opportunity to be less than 100% perfect match

Probably need to have the whole bumper resprayed, I was hoping whomever does it could just match the current color of the bumper and respray. Not like the paint is real faded or anything on this car. The bumper is all out of shape around where the plate goes on and it has a nasty scuff on the lower side. IMG_9811

@poopra I’ve sent a few people to my buddy at Corey Auto Sales, and haven’t had any issues. PM me if you want a number to contact someone.

LoL Zeon. I haven’t seen him since freshman year (02) at St. Joes. We used to be so impressed by his stories about fingering girls at dances. God feels like a lifetime ago.