So my car was broken into last night.....

Mother F’ers poped the trunk, well tried to and got no where with it then tried prying it open(bending my trunk lid) then managed to pop the drivers lock to get in. Cut the battery cable to cut the alarm. But in the end they took nothing. Left the cd player, a saw i had in the trunk and all that other stuff.

So that leads me to my next mission. Made a report with the police and now its time to get my car fixed back up. Any suggestions on body shops that do good work? Carstar is out of the picture and money reall isnt an option since insurance will be covering it. Thanks

Not Carruba on NFB near Maple.

Terrible service, terrible work. My truck is going back in again because the bottom of the door they fixed is already rusting, and it hasn’t seen a single winter yet.

Hauck’s on William. My uncle works there. Just tell them Bobby sent you.

Schmidt’s
3840 Sheridan Dr.
Amherst, NY 14226
716-833-4400

My family has had a few vehicles there over the last 5-6 years, not one complaint.

Dons Auto Body…

:word:

:tdown: that fuckin blows man sorry to hear. ufortunatly for me when my car was broken into they took everything. Cd player, cloths, tools…whatever they could find.

Just had my woman’s Protege done at Northtown Collision behind the Subaru dealership on Sheridan. Looks like new so far (it’s only been a month) and they were fine to deal with. When I was researching it, the typical response was that Northtown was pricey but good, so great for an insurance claim.

haucks +1 but on Cherry St, john is the man

Northtown Auto Collision has always done good work for me…

Thanks for all the input. I went to Dons since i have been there a few other times but im still iffy about there work sometimes. They quoted me $1400 to fix all the damages. Its amazing how such little damage adds up.

kopnieks in south buffalo, friends of the family, old guys with alot of experince and do really good work

kenmore collision

I had a bad expirence with those guys when I worked there. They over charged me and did a shity job on my hood. They painted Flat black insted of Nighthawk Black Pearl. Not a fan to say the least.

georges collison on seneca st., he did all my trunk break in repair had my shit like a day an a half most and got it back lookin good, really reasonable pricing not that it matters since insurance is takin it up.

they did an amazing job on Akvile’s car a while back

Yep, they repaired Rubicant’s silver paperweight too!!

K+S auto body off of kenmore ave. Excellent service, excellent work. They even give it a free car wash before u get the car back.

:tup: touch-up paint for my car.

it’s a goddam '94 thunderbird. this was in fall '05…

he spent 20mins matching the paint up to what factory it came from, beyond the paint code itself

good god man. go there, attention to detail? siqqqqqqqqqqqqq.

kopniks… awesome work i take all my cars the… my dad knows joe… great set of guys over there…