Reputable Collision Shops

I just went to Carubba yesterday and they are a joke. I also went to Schmidts and they seem to quote me 1300 and would fix other scratches on the car for free that weren’t effected in the fender bender.

Carubba is total junk.

The guy that owns Auto Image came into my work the other day…
…i personally recommend Gabe’s Collision on Sheridan

give a thumbs up to these guys and they both have equiptment of mine :wink:

Maybe the co. is, but my buddy is the head painter on nf blvd. He is awesome. Look at my hood if you want an example. Problem is when you are doing insurance production work i dont think they give the guys enough time to do a real awesome job.

Gabes on Sheridan is a fucking joke. You can have the best of every piece of equipment in the world but it doesn’t fucking matter if you can’t use it. They sent my truck there to paint and my doors are darker than the rest of my truck. Aero collision or kenmore collision are the best in the area hands down. You have to have a passion and good work ethic and those 2 are the best. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

The paint work is good, but the actual repair work is awful and the customer service is nonexistant.

If you want:
misaligned trim pieces
missing trim pieces
unpainted parts of mirrors
hack job wiring harness jobs that affect a/c function
missing headlamp clips and bolts
broken window motors
rattly doors
doors that have rust, but are caulked to hide it

head over to Carubba. :confused:

Customer service is def. lacking. I sent CamaroJoe over there with his wifes car and they treated him like an asshole. He was rightfully pissed, and now i make no suggestions when it comes to paint shops.

How long you been there?

Do you mind telling me where he was going?

Thanks for all the info and opinions. It is nice to have a local car forum.

T Customs. Small shop that does awesome work. Tom is a stand up guy that won’t dick you around.

Phone: 716-681-7566. 496 Rowley Rd, Depew, NY 14043