Looking for a VERY GOOD Bodyshop

I don’t care where it is in Ontario.
I don’t care if it’s not the cheapest place. Quality > Price

I need a Good body shop; I’m looking to repair the entire car, gut everything and fix every spec of rust, paint the car with RUSTBULLET and then again with flat black paint. I’m not looking to save a penny here and there or deal with:

• excuses/delays
  • 1/2 ass shady shops
  • shops that simply cant handle this amount of work or are not used to it.

If anyone at all knows a VERY GOOD place please let me know, I had to deal with a shitty body shop b4 and I don’t even want to start dealing with it. Car can go in for work anytime, and they can keep it for 5-6 months if needed I’m in no rush for this to get done and will flat out refuse to take the car back until it’s 100%

Contact s13gg,
when he had his 240 done, they removed all seals and windows, etc to do a proper job.

Or you can also talk to bing, i think he works at some crazy paint place.

bing works at carstar i would just talk to him

pm me, my body shop is the best in the gta

When I’m not tuning cars, I am the Regional Manager for all the CARSTAR stores in the GTA and Eastern Ontario. I have a few stores in mind that could manage the job you described. If you are serious though…be prepared to pay. Send me a PM if you are serious.

My body shop will do that for you. We do work on higher end cars including all the work for local Benz dealers etc. What you just discribed will be expensive and without seeing the car i cant give you a price. however last vehicle we completely stipped and repainted was 7k. that was without any rust repair.

screw that. if you want high quality job go to europien autobody. no.1 in gta.

Talk to Dan… If you’re willing to pay for it then we can get you hooked up.

pfaff autoworks

on weston rd and hwy 7 :smiley:

dunno who Dan is, whats the user name?

Ill look into them aswell

pic’s are available for those interested, I alrdy Pmed you D_fresh

That’s Dan.

o, alright i alrdy pmed.

Carstar has bomb quality work. I’d get at them but that’s if you’re willing to pay a little more.

well im awating reply on them, i sent some pics to dan and plan on stopping by, to talk to him in person, but im still looking around for now.

I cant say moneys not an option but quality issnt and it this fix is gunna cost me X amount of money im gunna spend X not Y
(if that makes sense)

no, newmarket

101 autopark circle. cool now breaker 77. weston and 7 area. dont fool me yo. cause i deliver porsche to them almost every week.

no seriously, its in newmarket. its like 2 seconds from leslie and mulock.

i used to work there.

Bodyworks in Guelph, Amazing work, takes kinda long, and expect to pay at least 3g’s, AT LEAST.

3’gs would be nice, I figure I’m not walking out of the place spending less then 7