Anyone on here do body work?

Walked outside and into the garage today to find that the tenant’s kids put a good scratch in my car (driver’s side rear door to be exact). It’s about 5 inches long and is down through the clear coat. They’re not going to own up to it or pay to get it fixed, so it’s going to come out of my pocket.

I don’t want to put in an insurance claim because it’s not worth it. That being said, I need someone who does good work to fix it.

I don’t want to spend a fortune, and I certainly don’t mind paying for good work, but it must be fixed right the first time.

No offense to anyone, but I don’t want your uncle’s cousin’s sister’s old friend from college who “does great work” to half-ass it.

If anyone on here does body work well, or knows someone who does, please let me know.

I can cover it in polymer concrete. :slight_smile:

I never went but when I asked, the guy from swiderski suggested toms auto body on river road I believe

Tom is very good. Paint blend is excellent.

Either go to aero collision on ransom road or go to Kenmore collision on Elmwood. Both do high quality work.

Translation=“I want it done dirt cheap but I want the job to look as if I could take the car to Pebble Beach and win the Concours d’ Elegance.” Of course you want perfect work but don’t want to pay for it, who doesn’t? I would recommend who I use, but, you sould like you suck and I don’t want to refer a pain in the ass cheap bastard who will call endlessly and cry that your vintage Ferarri 250GTO isn’t up to your exacting standards for the sum you want to pay.

This is what I wanted to say.

EDIT: Except I would have said your* vintage Ferrari.

Don’t know how that error escaped me. I suck

#FREEPAINT_dreams

Lol you guys are retarded, he has money and isn’t afraid to spend it, he just doesn’t want something that looks like shit. Do you blame him? I don’t.

Maybe you got something different out of his post then everyone else, but, I think he’s looking for Riddler quality work for Maaco money.

Try zeons in Lockport just picked up a couple of things from them very happy

PM Focusinprogress

Yep, you got me. I want Pebble Beach quality for a minimal cost. Please go troll somewhere else.

I guess an honest recommendation is to much to ask for around here.

Yep that’s me.

I can’t believe the people who jump at the chance to tell you that you’re cheap. I know good work costs money and I don’t mind paying for it.

A simple recommendation was all I wanted.

Mods please just lock this thread.

I need someone to work on my car but don’t want to spend a lot. Also, I want this person, who I’m not looking to pay anywhere near the going rate, to have factory diagnostic tools and have extensive knowledge of all things related to my car. Got any recommendations? I forgot to mention that I also suck, I need you to coddle me every step of the way, and I will hound you till your last days on this earth if anything ever goes wrong on my car again.

Again, mods please lock.

Andy did a fantastic job on my .:R last summer. It will likely be in for some more treats this summer, too.

+3 for zeons. one of the only guys in the area that i would trust to do anything of mine.

+4 on Zeons. They did some work on the wife’s car. Came out amazing and felt the price was quite reasonable too.

Locked as per OP’s request. Some of you guys need to lighten up.