Anybody need any body work done?

My boss’s boyfriend does body work out of a shop in hamburg, located on clark st. he fixed my jetta when i crashed it, he will be fixing the bimmer, and i send all of my friends there and they are all very happy with the results.

Ive noticed a lot of “omg look what happened to my car” threads lately, so i decided to throw this out there.

He does really good work, at an extremely reasonable price. if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Modz please dont delete, just trying to help out a friend, while helping out board members at the same time. Im not trying to make a profit here. :headbang:

cody give me his number

the fuck?

im not cody… please dont confuse me with that asshat

I AM JAM

california cody?

ask him if he can make 2 dents in my car from shopping cars disappear.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

pm’d

yeah, jams is an asshat on a whole different level

What would reasonable price be??? I have two nickel size rust surface spots on my door and a fender scrape…

Which shop is this?

can he blow me where the pampers is?

He did some paint work on my Jetta, including matching 11 year old paint to paint only one of the rear doors. Super job and great price!

I need probably a new skin on rear door or glass work with it, painting new front door to match car color, and take car of clearcoat deterioation. quotes get business

Im looking to get one spot on my car touched up and another spot wetsanded and buffed. Send me a PM with his # and/or email address.

pics of work?