anyone interested in paint and bodywork?

Just wondering who’s looking for somewhere to have bodywork and/or paint done. I’m working at a fairly high-end shop right now, which is usually pretty pricey, but he’s agreed to offer deals on work referred through me. So this is just an interest check right now. Anyone?

Maybe if the price is right and his work is good. What do you have for us?

Well they primarily work on Acuras, BMWs, Infinitis, Lexuses, and the like. But yeah, the work is good.

Looking at a complete paintjob, with colour change, somewhere around $2000 for a very good job. Simpler jobs will be less, major bodywork a bit more. You get the idea.

Ive got a relative who owns a booth, and will paint my car for free.
Could you get me a price on a new driverside quarterpanel…
I have a parts car that the new panel can be cut off, all i need done is the cut and welds…

S13 btw. Definately interested, would be looking to have it done at the end of the month…

Cut the panel off the parts car, install it on the new car, perform all bodywork and prep for paint?

I need the bumper re-painted

Just the Same red C5 vette red,

barly any prep, the paint that went on last year is peeling of in the air dam.

Try and give me a quote for this

Full car repaint Aspen Pearlglow (roof and pillars maybe painted black)
Rockerpannels have some rust that I want fixed
3rd brake light shaved
Prolly some other light surface rust to take care of I cant see
Body pannels to get aligned

Cut the panel off the parts car, install it on the new car, perform all bodywork and prep for paint?[/quote]

Yah, I got new doors and shit, basically prepped. once i get the new doors put on and quarter panel it will look mint…price? want pics?

I’ll get you guys rough estimates on Monday. For really good quotes you’ll have to bring it in and have them look at it.

where is it located?

Try to get me a rough estimate on: spoiler removal, plugging the holes, minor rust repair on the hatch and painting the hatch (same colour) I’ll come in for a more accurate quote myself if I like the rough one. (S13)

Excellent info Mark.

If you are still there come late fall I’ll be looking for full paint same color and minor body work on rear fenders. I’ll be sure to message you on MSN to see if you are still working there :slight_smile:

Andrew.

Just repainting the whole car a very similer red so no door jams or engine bays. and pulling some dents

Quote for pulling a dent on the fender and painting a front bumper, I’ll supply the paint.

Any more?

I’d like a quote for 2 or 3 areas to touch up cleanly. One is a chip at the very end tip of the rear fender where it meets the bumper, smaller than the size of a dime. On the roof there is some rust underneath the paint just starting to bubble over, about the size of a nickel.
Finally there is a small area of on the rocker panel where it wraps into the wheel well. Color is black.

Thanks,

I’ve got a 93 mazda mx6 that needs a full body job including the door jams. I’ll take care of all the major body work, but sanding and prep I’ll leave up to you. I would like it stock mazda silver, or soemthing close to it as oem paints are not cheap. I like cheap. :slight_smile: as well later this summer I’d like to get my 240 done in black with a copper flake candy over top. I’m not sure about it yet tho. :slight_smile:

i need a quote for repaint the whole car. Where is it locate. I can drive it to there have a estimate. Thanks.

Prodigy, pm me the info for this quote.

A few here and there touch ups on paint chips.

The roof and mirrors of a 240 to a solid black colour.

Ok, my boss was in hospital today for an operation, he’ll be back tomorrow or wedensday, at which point ill have quotes and/or answers for you all after i have a good discussion with him.