Cost to get car painted/best place to go tog et it done?

Pretty much as the title states. Going to be getting my car painted. Full colour change, but NOT inside/strip interior to paint kinda colour change. Hell even the door jams could be left I suppose. I’m looking to get it painted a crystal white pearl. I would leave it to the shop to prep it aswell as spray. Roughly how much would I be looking at for it to be done?

5000+ I got a quote from a reputable shop.

with paint, you get what you pay for. and usually its all in the prep.

5k?? Sounds a little steep no?

pearl paints are money man.

a GOOD prep job will make all the difference. it separates the macco civics from the pearly ferrari’s.

clearly Wongger has no idea what hes talking about 5k for white pearl… Breaker77’s got the idea tho it really all depends does the car need filler work, is thier rust, or is it just scuff and paint? if your in toronto you can bring the car by my shop get a quote it wont cost you 5k trust me but if alot of man hours has too go into the body it will bring the price up quite a bit i.e cutting metal and replacing,filling sanding that will get you into that price range. PM me if interested Im in the keele and sheppard area near downsview park PCP customising and refininshing

Yeah, was gonna say… must have needed a shit load of work. The car is in awesome condition. Only has small surface rust on the a-pillers. I removed the small tid-bit rust on the third brake light and shaved it off enitrely. Not much work in that regard. I’m currently putting on my bodykit so I’ll prob shoot you over a pm cx1 when it’s done. Oh and you don’t happen to have a website do you?

3000$ life time warranty, flawless body work, 2 to 3 weeks finishing time

pm me

7 rattle cans - priceless

Wtf, If you get the shop to do all the sanding, all the prep. It will cost you 4000 - 5000. They have to take off every door and sand them take the hood off, bumpers, etc. Its not easy work. Say you do all that your self you will be looking at maybe 1500. This is at a good shop, im sure you could go else where and get a shit job done though.

jsut dont cheap out man, a of mine buddy cheaped out it looked good for 2 weeks before it started to look like absolute shit, paint started chippin off the front bumper, the prep work was shit, the booth was dusty, spend the extra, go to a good shop or dont and be pissed you wasted $x000.

yeah wongger is right i did a co-op at a body shop biggest one in town and we took off every door window and seal EVERYTHING comes off to get a nice paint job as most places won`t paint your car and leave the door jams stock as they will chip the paint off where the paint levels are different

first off all biggest body shop in town i know you didnt do co-op at 427 auto collision because they dont do co-op programs and second doors do not have too neccesaraly have too come off with a complete 240’s especially i know from my s13. and also thier should never be chipping or flaking if car is prepped properly,and if you take it too a backyard bodyshop and they dont wetsand or scuff and just paint what do you expect?, and too trutrax too answer your question no for the website but if you wanna roll thru for a quote or meet PM me its better if you come see the shop the booth the cars get a feel of what your gonna be paying for =]

lol 5000$ ahahahahah your funny I went to a bodyshop everyday for my old job and $3000-$4000 for a really good quality paint job inside out everything taken apart.

You write so much jibberish it’s hard to understand and the stuff I can understand doesn’t even make sense.

427 auto collision is in Toronto too. Kollo lives in Peterborough.

lol yeah dude im in p dot but 5 gs is high but non the less it will cost you a good chunk of money ifyouwant pearl and you have some dents here andthere your looking at 4500 or so depending on the time needed and pearl white is expensive i`d just go crystal white

lmao

Hope you don’t pay that much

oh and theres no need to be hostile man and if the door jams are not sanded or scuffed as someone does not want them to get done the paint will runn inside the door jams and look like shit and it very well CAN chip from the door opening and closeing hitting the different levels of paint thank you come again

It all depends on who you know, what your painting, the colour/finish, and what parts are being done.

If it’s an entire car, and your looking at having it done by a pro, I’d say anywhere from 2-4 grand.

Might aswell attempt doing all the prep work, then take everything apart yourself and have the car flat bed’d over to the shop. Will save you money, and them time.

$0.002

LOL ur tellin me this, the guy that does this for a living:cool: i know what i would charge