WTB: bodywork/labor

so my friend was gonna be doing my quarter panels in his garage next month, and it looks like he is gonna be moving out, so i think im screwed on the dirt cheap labor.

so my car(1993 civic hatch) has shitty quarters, which im sure everyone who is reading this, is familiar with. i will provide new OEM Honda quarter panels, along with clean, same-color, pre-sanded, rust/dent free OEM Honda fenders, hood, tailgate, and bumper covers. i will also sand the roof and doors, so they are ready for paint. i need the quarters replaced, and everything painted the OEM honda color. i will remove all the rear interior panels and glass prior to delivery, and provide any and all neccessary materials.

i know its impossible to get an accurate quote without actually seeing the car, but if anyone would like to PM/e-mail/AIM me with a ball park figure for labor only, i would greatly appreciate it.

im not looking for a mile deep show-quality paint job. just something uniform and good from 5 feet

$1200

Wow you guys are cheap!!! looking to do more side work???

send it to kevin his number is 7247976168 hes the cheapest and the best around… tell him justin said to call

I know both of these guys and they both do this for a living. They do nice work!

seriously, im looking for someone who wants to make $25/hr CASH in his spare time. i kinda need this done for less than the cost of a new chassis lol.

even if it took 8 hours per side, which it wouldnt, plus 8 hours to paint it, again, which it wouldnt, $1200 would be $50/hr. i may as well just go to a body shop at that point.

i need it done for less

here’s an accurate quote

: LOL :

Your a Low baller, No one wants to deal with you.
Put it on yourself.

they dont make 92-95 civics no more how are you going to buy a new chassis?

those are VERY reasonable prices for good work. I wouldn’t do that any cheaper then them if I was to do it. Honestly, go look for somebody with some unpainted diy body wotk on there car and ask them becouse thats about the price your looking for

i own a collision repair center, if you were to go through my business to get that done…which i wouldnt do it anyways because we dont garantee rust work because you can never get rid of it, just slow it down, it would easily be atleast 1800 plus tax. When you say i want to find someone that will work for 25 an hour…yea thats not bad, but what you are not factoring in is materials and paint cost, which anymore is outragous unless you buy junk!

he says he will spply paint and such, but still. Honestly unless you get a freind or someone that does shitty work you will $1000+ for just the work. I know I wouldn’t do it any cheaper.
and the only way to get rid of rust for sure is to remove all the rusted metal and the metal around it.

bald1
partsman

do you guys need more work?
PM i can send stuff your way as the price is VERY reasonable.

I would love sum but the camaro build is killing me, It has most of my time when I get free time I will pm you. Thank you sir.

hey CMROSS 13 your smoiking crack! those are great prices. I also own a shop outside of butler. And i wouldn’t paint your car for under a grand. Do it yourself. That should cost under a grand!

wow, i guess i should have put on my flame suit before inquiring about this.

anyway, its not about the money really, and i agree that the prices mentioned are extremey good, bottom line.

im not a low baller, either. im just doing my homework. if it would cost me $1200 for labor, plus $1500 for parts and materials, i would have a “fixed” car when i could buy a rust free car for $2200, swap over my stuff, sell the rest and probably spend under a grand when its all said and done.

i wasnt trying to be rude or insult people. i think most guys, especially body guys who dont work for themselves, would love to make $25/hr in their spare time. 99% of them dont make that at work.

i guess i was wrong, and for that i apologize for any accidental ignorance

depends on what it is but i always could use sidejobs…lmk thanx