Good body shops?

Anyone here do body work? Im on the northside and need my truck looked at. Had a 4-5mph run in with the back of a f’n van. Front bumper is pushed down and in, and the one bracket is bent behind it.

02 escalade ext, black.

For any specific questions, please pm (Mark) SP71Supra

Roberts Auto Body - 2 Locations.

Roberts Auto Body
243 East Main St
Monongahela, PA 15063

Roberts Auto Body
Routes 201 & 906 Jct.
1521 Fayette Ave (shipping add.)
Fayette City, PA 15438

We offer a full line of repair options.

Monongahela Store

• Collision Repairs
  • Towing
  • Free Estimates
  • New Paint Booth Installed Recently
  • Custom Paint Mixing
  • All Work Warranted
  • Carbon Hoods / Body Kits
  • Full Off Restorations - (2-4 year wait)

Fayette City Store

• All Collision Services same as Monongahela Location
  • State & Emissions testing
  • ALL Mechanical Services
  • Radiator Services
  • Transmission Services / BG Flushing Machine
  • 2 & 4 Wheel Alignments
  • Towing

^^^^^

I’m out in Freeport and Mark had mine picked up on the flatbed. Great work and got it done in a a short time frame. Anyone that has seen the car can vouch for his work. Not sure what insurance you have but I know that with my Erie, I didn’t not need to do a thing with them, he did it all.

PMed

Mark is the man. He’s got my car now. Awesome to work with and there are enough threads showing the quality stuff his shop does to vouch for that.

Seen yours down there when I picked mine up. Drool…

Mark does amazing work. Just saw Dave’s car recently. Incredible.

got my cars painted at Roberts… good times… i’d surely go there over and over!

:slight_smile:

Its not getting turned in, its gonna be cash. Im gonna try to get a general estimate for now just to see what Im dealing with, I need the turn around to be ASAP. Its my daily driver.

Roberts Auto Body

Thanks a lot for the shout outs guys!! Noone is perfect, but we try our best! I would be glad to help you out… sorry I was in Florida for the last week and 1/2 but im back now… so if you have not got it fixed yet… please dont hesistate to send me a PM or give me a call… 724-258-6006, Id be glad to help ya out! We are a direct repair shop for most major insurance companys which makes life a lot easier for you.

Thanks

Mark