need a bodyshop in/around moon

to fix my car. I need:
the front fenders & hood bent back into shape and painteda new front bumpernew headlights (maybe)new foglightsthe piece behind the bumper (you know, the part that crumples… during a collison :doh:) maybe some suspension work, as I have the wheel turned 4 or 5 degrees to the left just to go straightprobably some other things I couldn’t see when I took the bumper off (I have this burnt rubber/metling plastic smell coming from the front driver side, maybe because my alignment is so out of whack)
Of course, this is subject to my insurance, and hopefully the shop will let me pay my $500 deductable in 2 or 3 installments :gaysex:
I’m looking for a shop that has a good reputation and does great work.

moon twp autobody on university

Andretti?

1st try

or

Roberts auto body (pm sp71)

Kopkos Auto Service Clinton, Pa 15026
724-695-0188 very good work and works with all insurance

also redramair on here

^^^^what he said^^^^

Roberts is probably scheduled for quite a while, you may also want to PM member redramair (Derek), he took care of my car very well, for a great price.

1st try or roberts ftw

Redramair is a good friend of mine and he does extremely good work at a decent price. I’m not trying to take business away from any shops but I know sometimes shops are booked and you need something done fast. Good luck either way.

is car driveable? if so stop by i will be here all day

i could be of assistance but i guess since i am not a site sponser it doesnt matter, even though i can do just as good if not better work oh well

ha

solow dont you have to be a sponser to post your ebay sales link ? if so shouldnt it get deleted like all of my posts?