Need a good body shop for a show car paint job!

Hey, im new here. I own Auto Illusions in Moon twp. We have been working on a 93 rx7 for 4 years now, or should i say we have had a 93 rx7 for 4 years taking up space in our garage that needs to go!

If i only had time to work on it…

Any way, im looking for any suggestions on a good place to drop the body off and have it completely repainted 3 stage pearl yellow.

I need someone willing to get on it and get it done, not make it a side burner project car…

Most importantly im looking for quality work. I want a completely show quality paint job, jams, fire wall, under body, etc…

Any suggestions?

Did i mention that i plan on starting back up on this long lost project.

Hoping to have something running by the summer of 2009!

I used to love cars before it become my job! Still love cars, just not my own and especially after hours.

Robert Autobody has done many of show car paint jobs… Contact Mark

I can vouch for Mark @ Roberts. Great work and quick turn around.

on the suggestions for Roberts autobody too

X3 for Mark. Top notch work!!

x4 for Roberts Auto Body

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=71

im in for Roberts as well, thats about the only place id call

where are they located?

Phone number?

Located in Monongahela, PA

Not positive on the phone number off the top of my head. They also do pick up if needed.

Roberts Auto Body
243 East Main St
Monongahela, PA 15063

Theres his address. I honestly forget his number though … and I never put it in my phone

Thanks guys, you are the best :love:

The number is 724-258-6006, give me a call Monday morning and we can defiantly take care of you! I always get excited about projects like these!

Is this the body shop Bobby’s lady’s dad owns?

Just a shot in the dark

Any way, i will call Monday! Any chance of getting a house call from you to see the project first hand to give a time and $ estimate?

No, its not the same shop, nor do I know who that is. I might be able to make my way out there, but the problem is with a job that big, the car almost has to be at the shop. On jobs like that, its just hard to give a quick quote as there are many areas of the car that has to be looked at. I would rather have the car down there and take a good hour or so to really look at what were working with. This way the quote is as accurate as can be. Give me a call Monday and we can talk about it.

Mark

cannot agree more with this thread. Mark knows his shit. top notch facility too.

welcome