What is a good bodyshop near b-ville

Does anyone know of a good body shop near Bridgeville? I got rear-ended on the way home from RMU on friday and i need a new bumper and new taillights for my mustang. I took it to Barneys last time i got in an accident and i think they let Ray Charles paint and buff it out. So they arent getting my business again.

Thanks

1st-try.com

just throw ur mustang away cuz its a v6 give the keys to barney an let him dance an sing for you 4.10s!!! scooby doo!!!

try first try hes a sponser but, if not i can def hook u up if hes busy

If you can get it up to Crafton I would suggest Wolbert’s. They do awesome work.

way to take work off people from the board

dereck does good work i have seen alot of his work. better than alot of shops.

Dude, I hope you’re not talking to me.

yah actually i was, why u being a dick,

I was putting out a recommendation because that’s what he asked for if I recall correctly.

I don’t recall saying “No, don’t goto Jeff, go to ______ (this place)” I wouldn’t take work from Jeff or anyone on here because I know he does good work.

This is the second time you’ve tried to say shit to me about posts you don’t interpret right and I don’t even know who you are dude, what gives?

actaully u have met me u was bragging bout how clean your beretta was with bogus and paul, im not on here to start shit with you but u tried corecting me before and i did not apreciate it, ask paul or bogus about my cars or work, so to make this on topic before thers a fight! If u need a place to get it done Jeff does great work and is a sponser but if he does not want to do it im litterealy 3 minutes from rmc and can give u a killer price and great work

Jeff is trying not to body work anymore due to the fact that it is time consuming is what I understand but you can take it up with him but Im pretty sure he wont be interested

x2

I can help you out with body work as well

also u could pm SP71Supra he runs a body shop!

close to brownsville too!

Carnegie Motors on Route 50 by the Pizza Hut. Thats the ONLY place I will take my vechicles.