BEWARE: BAD BODYSHOPS

yea, just wanna inform you guys on a piss-poor body shop by where i live. BARNEY’S AUTOBODY. This place is a joke and here is why.

1. My dad got rearended in my car, i got a new back bumper. He painted it and it looked great. They he put it on my car and buffed it. Burnt the paint like a held a torch on it. It was swirly and just looked like shit. I got a new trunklid and spoiler while my car was still there so i took it up there to get them to paint it too. At the time, i didnt know they completely screwed up my bumper. But anyways, i get my car back and didnt really notice the bumper for a day or two. So i take it back up there bitchin like crazy and hes like i will re-buff it. I mentioned how my boss at the car wash was a detailer too and he could do it. He said, “yea thats no problem, if it still looks bad, i will repaint it.” Well, before i could have him repaint it (boss couldnt get swirls out), i backed into my sisters car, another long story, and scratched it all up.

2. about 6 months ago, i noticed i had this spot on my trunk. it looked like a deer print and was under the clear coat. I took it down and he said that i should have my boss buff it and see what happens. Buffed an waxed… Nope, still there. About 3 weeks ago, four other spots just like that one appears. WTF!!! i took it down there 2 weeks ago, he said he would call the paint manufacturer and have him come and give the go-ahead for a repaint due to a flaw in their products. Well, he said there wasnt enough clear coat on the trunk and the sun/birdshit/chemicals ate the paint. I.E. The stupid fuck at barneys didnt use enough clear coat. so no repaint.

Never Go to Barney’s autobody

If you know of anyother body shops to watch out for. Post them please so we all know who to avoid.

hahaha yeah, i’ve heard some bad shit about barney’s

never heard of them

Did you use wax on it when you got it back?

i did everything i could haha forgot this part: i got my car back 2 days late because the dude got in a drunken fight and the bridgeville cops beat the living shit outta him, breaking his teeth and messing his arm up. If you ever want to laugh, go try and have a convo with this nut, its like arguing with a big dopey retard. ask midnightstang wat barneys said to him about his spoiler…i was rollling on the floor laughin my ass off.

did you actually fall down on the ground and laugh?

That sucks… there are a lot of piss poor body shops everywhere, and there are a lot of great ones, you gotta choose wisely. The paint manufactor is right, if there was not enough product applied… its not their fault. We use BASF Glasurit paint… they rarely have product failure, but when they do, they take care of it. I wish you would have enquired earlier, I would have helped you out from the beginning.

almost i had to brace myself

yea i wish i would have found pittspeed sooner. i would have asked around. Well, i plan on getting my trunklid, spoiler, and bumper all repainted, whats the name of the shop ur talking about?

you do know you arent supposed to wax paint untill it cures?

U obviously know nothing baout paintwork nor does ur freinds know anything baout actuall detailing…70/30…fault…30 being urs

BTW it takes about 30 days for paint to cure, longer than that in winter. I agree with sleeper, and they should have told you that cure time as well.

Bad attitude Gets Bad Service

True

i know ur supposed to let it cure. The body shop told me that and i knew just because its kinda obvioius. I let it cure for a while i didnt get it buffed until a while after it was painted. The guy didnt put enough clear coat on the car when he painted it. Thus, he is a pisspoor bodyman/painter. There is no why u can buff that much clear coat off a car unless you just straight up rape the clear coat. After it was buffed, it looked axactly the same. he blames me, well, we need a 71 cuda to get painted in the spring=== big business fuck that guy he wont touch the car

Was it painted on a Holiday weekend, Friday or a Monday ? :kekegay:

a thursday i beleive

haha yeah barneys is a fuckin JOKE!!! b4 04mustang232 went with his car i went a few months prior i was checking around for places an prices to paint my saleen spoiler an boss 429 hood scoop an install them, so i go up their this fuckin old ass drunken lookin dude BARNEY comes out an i tell him i want these pieces painted an then put on an installed, he says let me see the pieces i show him then he tries to see how they will fit on the car first he does the wing, he is holding it an tries to see how it will mount on the trunk lid an then he goes theirs no key hole it covers it up but really their is a fucking key hole right below the wing part then he goes to do the hood scoop its a direct bolt on from the stock hood scoop just looks alot bigger cuz its from a boss 429 mustang an he goes it wont fit too big i will have to drill new holes so the best part is when he talks bout the wing again he says an he really did say this “WHATS WRONG WITH THE SPOILER YOU ALREADY HAVE ON THEIR? WHY DO YOU NEED THIS ONE?” i was so pissed off after this that i got in my car screamed up the hill an went to RPMS where i always go an they did it an molded everything an did a real nice job so FUCK BARNEYS well actually fuck bridgeville body shops because i bought this sick fiberglass mach 2 hood an got it painted at this place by my house like little hill or something an the fucker didnt prep it i guess he thought it was metal or something it was fucking fiberglass didnt even fit it on my car then painted it black oh an when i got it back im like wtf theirs white stuff on it oh yeah he got fucking white over spray on it too , i didnt pay him a fuckin cent i tossed him a $10 bill he wanted 200 something i said no no no your the worst fucking painter ever but didnt matter cuz my sick hood later would be destroyed cuz i went on the high way an my SPARCO yes SPARCO hood pins broke an the hood came up an broke my windsheild an fucked my hood to swiss cheese an sparco told me i put them on wrong cuz they wouldnt break other wise hahai had them on so tight an so sent pics an everythign else to sparco an they just sent me another pair of lousy hood pins

morals of stories on thsi post:
1: DONT GO TO FUCKING BRIDGEVILLE FOR BODY WORK AT ALL , THE ONLY THING BRIDGEVILLE IS GOOD FOR IS HOMESTYLE CHICKEN FILE SANDWICHES AT WENDYS AN CHUCK E CHEESE CUZ THATS ONE PLACE I WORK AN ITS PIMP LOL
2: SPARCO BLOWS AN PRICE THEIR SHIT SO HIGH THEN IT BREAKS AN THEY DO NOTHING
3: 04MUSTANG232 STILL HAS FUCKED UP PAINT AN I DONT THINK HE WILL EVER PUT HIS 410 GEARS IN HE HAS SITING IN HIS GARAGE FOR 8 YEARS LOL
4: DOES ANYONE KNOW THE GUY IN THE YELLOW RAG TOP WITH THE COBRA R FRONT END? I THINK HE GOES TO BARNEYS AN I THINK HE HAS LIKE 5 FRONT ENDS DONE BY HIM AN THEY ALL GOT FUCKED UP FROM WHAT I HEARD BY BARNEY

5: have a nice day fuck bville body shops:mad: :wtcslap:

oh mr barney finger my butthole also told me to go home put the pieces on an fit them an drive the car up with the pieces on so he would see what he need to do to paint them also isnt the body shop suppose to fit the damn pieces yea fuck that i didnt do that an he wanted almost 600 to paint a saleen spoiler an a boss 429 hood scoop an he would have just slapped it on like a jo smo fucker an called it a day rpms cut a lil on my spoiler so it would rub when i closed my trunk an molded the scooop into stock hood which i didnt even ask or know they were doin which is p. i . m .p , but anyways forgot to add the part where he asked me to take the shit home an do it myself pretty much so post up my story is more pimp than 04mustang232’s

anyone have shitty luck like me an mustang232???:stick:

wow…

foremost did a decent job on my front end