Good body shop?

OK so as you all know I got in a little accident last week with a parked car and then Sat night somebody hit my back bumper downtown. I need to find a good body shop to get estimates and do the work … I will be spending all day tomorrow getting estimates…

any suggestions where to go?

ensign autobody, 1334 central ave (behind colonie garage)

prices are on teh higher side but the work is the the best ive ever seen.

Thanks will def check this out tomorrow…

any more suggestions?

vintage motorsports 580-9020 talk to goerge or mike ,tell em fuzzy sent ya .they are very active in the weekend motorsports and could use the work they specialize in resto,s but do it all

fuzzy LOL

old nickname ,from when i did the mangina and didnt shave that month lololol

when do we get to see the damage?

ugh… hopefully never!! lol stop by the shop and I’ll show you…

i just drove by but it was dark… i’ll check it out tomorrow

I’m only there 5-7 tomorrow…

women drivers FTL!!! :ninja

yeh some fuckin girl in a black TBSS hit my shit while it was parked WTF

bahahahaha!!! gotta watch those parked ones, they’re liable to jump out at any time!

K, I would go to Manscini’s Autobody off of Altamont Ave. Guy does grade A work, and its not some in and out insurance shop. Ive known him personally since I was 15, and he’ll do it right the 1st time. Plus, Im right down the street :lol

He’ll prolly hook ya up if ya tell him I sent ya

come on this was my first accident… and it was dumb i know but i am a damn good driver… just had a temporary lapse in judgment when parking…

haha :rofl

I know right… damn thing came out of nowhere…

Nice… thank you… can you shoot me their info and what not?

cole’s collision does a good job… also try neil’s across from lia toyota on central

can you give me more info on these?

Neals Auto Enhancing

<b> 					  	2127 Central Ave
				 Schenectady, NY 12304
518-372-9178  </b>

I have used him before and he does awesome work

there is also h & V IN TROY NEXt to st marys hosp they are good also ,i used to work there as a tech

Is their new shop on Central avenue open yet?