Good body shop?

+1, will never go anywhere else

My brother owns Hard Knox Collision and Customs in Burnt Hills. He works with all insurance companies, and does everything. Has lots of clients in the High end car market too… 399-2207

this or Neals.

+1 he does awesome body work…

I want him to do my car but he aint the cheapest :frowning:

I would also recommend Tony Mancini. Been doing buisness with him for years.

Went to Neals… like them a lot… estimated 1454 and another 200 for the misc things i wanted done…

Coles were assholes but did quote 1450… I will never recommend them!

Ensign quoted 1900… guy was really cool and their work looks nice…

checking out 1 more place tomorrow and getting the insurance quote tomorrow morning… thanks for all the suggestions…

I would also recommend capreras auto body in downtown Troy. They do awesome work, even worked on a Ferrari, lambo, and vipers before so they gotta be good if those owners of those cars trust them enough to do body work on them. Talk to John, he’s always been good to me, I send all my freind there.

probably a little late now, but talk to Pat at Schuyler auto body… lol. my mind is completely leaving me right now but if you go on 32 north towards watervliet. At the light with the mobil on one side, dawsons on the other. take the road that dawsons is on (right if coming from 378 side) and follow it as it bends left. About 1/4 mile or less up that road is the shop on the left. he does awesome work and is very fair on price so he can “help” you out with insurance. if i remember the name I’ll edit this post… lol

checkignout a few tomorrow morning before work… if you give me more info i will def check them out… Like I said i am looking to get the repairs and do some other small stuff as long as it is all torn apart…

Why what happened when you went there??? i know a few people who work there. j/w

The guy was just an asshole to me from get go (typical guy talking down to girl shit) made smart ass comments the entire time and didn’t even know what the fuck he was talking about most the time… didn’t want to fix it the right way was talking about fixing in a manner i consider half assed ie repainting and buffing but not fixing the fucking dents… in general fucking pissed me off to the point i wont even contemplate going there or suggest them to anybody.

Whats continplait?? :lol

haha… thanks… fixed…

:thumb

go to D.Gage’s bodywerks.

Its schuyler auto body. pat is the owner. Small shop but he does good work and he is very easy going on price. Tell him Kenny with the Black dodge ram sent you.

will check out tomorrow … have to get insurance quote from progressive tomorrow at 8:30am

I figured it would be higher than the rest but like I said the work is bar none. He does a lot of high end stuff. Ive known Bob for a few years, I worked there for a summer and he was the one who taught me how to buff and whatnot. It really all depends on what you want, if you don’t mind paying a little extra, you know it will be done right. If you do decide to go with them LMK ill call him up.

Wow sorry to hear… Do you remember the guys name who you dealt with? and with what i quoted I’m not really sure what you mean??

Not only did I scuff the side of my truck but it left indents in the panel. He did not want to fix the dents but wanted to leave them there and paint over them instead.