Needed Machine shop and Body shop

I dont think anyone has made this post at the same time yet. So i did!

:search:

what the hell? IBTL

so when people search machine shop and body shop something will come up. :confused:

this is retarded

:picard:

http://stromandfriends.com/geordi05.jpg

this post makes geordi cry

this isnt rocket surgery kids. he needs the name of a good machine shop, and he titled the thread so people could find it in the future. yeah, i know… its a real brain buster. :bloated:

I used the place over on sheridan by teh golf course for my motor, i cant remember the name for the life of me, they are next to a radiator repair shop… fuck thats gonna bother me… i know hybrid used them for a while… but excellent service from them…

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:7,topic:26193"”]

this isnt rocket surgery kids. he needs the name of a good machine shop, and he titled the thread so people could find it in the future. yeah, i know… its a real brain buster. :bloated:

[/quote]

Would you take my son and raise him… because you so smurt

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:7,topic:26193"”]

[/quote]

So in other words it is like the title of this thread?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19230&highlight=machine+shop

[quote=“Anonymity”"]

:search:

[/quote]

you should try it sometime :roll2:

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:10,topic:26193"”]

So in other words it is like the title of this thread?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19230&highlight=machine+shop
you should try it sometime :roll2:

[/quote]

sir, i do not think there is any mention of body shops in that thread… maybe i will try lube on you a$$ next time so it is not sore… (BTW i have those spacers, stop by)

No need for lube, just massage the hemroids when you are done and use a shoehorn to get 'em back in…

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:3,topic:5381"”]

My uncles shop has experience fixing Scions. (mine!) I’ll PM you the number in respect to the site sponsors.

[/quote]

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:4,topic:5381"”]

Haucks Collision rocks. They fixed up my Eclipse when I got into an accident 2 summers ago. Top notch work!!

[/quote]

[quote=“d3x,post:22,topic:5381"”]

i had the entire side of my tC repainted at dan’s collision on oliver in NT after some coqsucker keyed it. hes really good at collision work and a friend of the family.

[/quote]

[quote=“bladez,post:17,topic:5381"”]

don’s auto body on union does great work too…they fixed my brothers beretta with similar damage and you can’t even tell the car was hit. i’d get an estimate from them too.

[/quote]

[quote=“Rx3,post:20,topic:5381"”]

Don’t go to Carruba. Shady is their middle name.

Schmidt’s (sp?) does good work. Don’s does good work, Hauks has a good rep. Don’t know about the others.

[/quote]

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:27,topic:5381"”]

Do not, I repeat, do not go to Carruba. I am very much NOT happy with the work they did to my car.

[/quote]

[quote=“91MR2,post:31,topic:5381"”]

Ed and Pat’s Dynamaster. They do all the paint and/or body work for every vehicle I’ve ever owned. Very good and very fair. 873-8814.

[/quote]

[quote=“Doc20th,post:32,topic:5381"”]

Get a quote from Hoffmans. They’re downtown on Elm. The did work on my GTI about a year ago, came out beautiful.

[/quote]

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:4,topic:8859"”]

Take it to Bobowitz Autobody - where Mike Barney sends their cars. They’ve worked on my car several times and have done an amazing job matching my crazy paint. I spoted a place they missed once and they re-painted my whole bumper again. In fact, they re-paint my bumper every fall

Tell them Josh with the Pearl 300zx sent ya.

[/quote]

[quote=“AKA-FERRARI,post:5,topic:8859"”]

or u could just bring it to me at culligan autoplace, i just finished JELLER’S car today, he car vouch for the quality.

[/quote]

[quote=“Jeller,post:7,topic:8859"”]

I will vouch for culligan autoplace nice work, very happy with everything and having tom as a manager looking over my car to be sure that its done well and with great care cant put a price on that.
BTW, Tom, I owe ya a couple

[/quote]