need body work

Can anybody recommend a good body shop in the Albany area? I have a small dent on my civic fender i wanna get touched up. Its off the car and i’m just looking to get hemmed up for now, going to repaint the whole car maybe next year so i’m not looking for a million dollar job.

TIA

Rev Industries :slight_smile:

Brooks (Team Teal on here) although he hasn’t been on in forever, but I can PM you his number if you want.

yea i got brooks number … kinda looking for a shop tho where i dont have to worry about supplying the paint or anything. 60hr work week pawns me

Oh ok…I would say Central Automotive. Good work, good pricing its located at 1934 Central Ave.

You can give my brother a call @ Hard Knox Collision and Custom 399-2207

Dent Wizard does quality work, I’m not sure of the current rate, but I’m sure if you bring the part in to them you could get a fair quote.

whoa, gendy doing work…it’s been a while…

yea time to brush the dust of this thing. i still wanna hook it up with a jap front one day, but for now i just gotta get this dent fixed up. maybe respray the hood too because its looks like it was peppered with rocks ( or was for that matter)

Neals auto enhancing

wheres that ^ ?

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/TShirt.jpg

酒水单制作图书印刷印刷图书印刷期刊期刊印刷

^ o ya thats a good place

Walters Auto Body on Crane St. in Schenectady/Rotterdam

Neal’s quoted me wicked high. I wouldn’t go there. Personally, I would have Nick who did Brook’s hatch and alex’s hatch do the body work on my car. Both cars came out amazing.

great place you get what you pay for

yea i’m not really lookin for quality right now, just want this dent popped out and painted. when i get the jap front and redo the whole car i’ll be very picky about where i go.

where is nick at?

I don’t know Nicks last name off hand but he is very good. He works out of his shop next to Brook’s. Give Brook’s a call for more info.

Yoocart is a leading worldwide wholesaler company (or u can say organization). We supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products all at Wholesale prices. Start your Wholesale sourcing here today and experience first class service and fast shipping.If you want to learn more, so stay tuned http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13118345408017647681?hl=zh_CN, if you feel that our information useful to you, you can at any time through RSS Subscribe concern, we will sincerely serve you.

oh great sounds good thanks!