Black Forest Motorsport now open for business...

We’re primarily working on late-model European and Exotic, with specialization in drivability diagnostics (check engine lights). The shop and office are still a work in progress, and I won’t even have my DSL set up for another week, but things are moving along pretty well.

Couple of pics from the first day being open (monday)

The rest of the pics, from the first day I looked at the property, through shop renovations, to right now.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bracketracer/GeneseeStreetShop

looking good.

Nice Jason!

You are so close to me and my constantly broken VAG vehicles, its great!!!

:tup:

Nice. I know where that is. Isn’t there some half-rate car audio place next to it?

I like the choice in the names.

Fits perfectly for euro cars.

:tup: Looking good man.

nice setup :tup:

Very nice :slight_smile:

Good luck, this Buffalo aftermarket sales/service industry is heating up. Nice to see someone looking out for the euros.

looks like a good setup

congrats :slight_smile:

Shouldnt have trouble needing peoples Euro cars to work on, seems like something always going wrong with them.

OMG those ALLROADS are hott!
I bet that silver, six speed handles great with those coilovers!:snky:
Nice shop.:tup:

Now thats clean.:tup:
Looks nice
Congrats:headbang:

haha dons s4 cant wait to drive it when the clutch is in… 2003 1.8 AWM motor, can you price out the timing belt for me jason, im going to track this weekend, so i think ill have it done sometime this fall once the season is over…

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:5,topic:36446"”]

Nice. I know where that is. Isn’t there some half-rate car audio place next to it?

[/quote]

Nope, that’s what my place used to be, before the owners suddenly disappeared.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:14,topic:36446"”]

OMG those ALLROADS are hott!
I bet that silver, six speed handles great with those coilovers!:snky:
Nice shop.:tup:

[/quote]

See, whenever I say that first part, people look at me kinda weird. Still, someday, I’ll have an Allroad shop car that should hold its own against various v-8 domestic stuff.

And yep…bummer that it was me breaking them in instead of you, but they did have to be all settled and stuff, right? :wink:

Cya tomorrow

[quote=“speedracer329,post:16,topic:36446"”]

haha dons s4 cant wait to drive it when the clutch is in… 2003 1.8 AWM motor, can you price out the timing belt for me jason, im going to track this weekend, so i think ill have it done sometime this fall once the season is over…

[/quote]

Will get on it shortly.

And yep, the blue car should be rockin and rollin soon

that floor woulda looked great coated