Announcing Black Forest Motorsport's official grand opening GTG...

I got my invitation in the mail today

[quote=“91MR2,post:18,topic:38183"”]

Scorrrreeeee!!! 1997 V8! Very nice. I think I know who’s that is…bec. there cert. aren’t more than a couple locally. I do know that…

What’d you do to that one?

[/quote]

I’d be surprised if you know this one. Car has slightly less than 7k on the odo. Still, it’s a bunch of fun now. I did a Johan chip, Michael Friedman’s straight pipes, exhaust cutout valence and K&N filters from a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 turbo.

[quote=“MPD47,post:19,topic:38183"”]

Joe, that’s the one that’s over at Harry’s during the summer, same guy has a 996TT.

[/quote]

Hmm. Yeah, probably the same car then. And that 996 is finally able to put all of the power down that I dialed into it, as this was my last mod to it.

im deff. going to try and make this.

Yeah would be cool to check out

dropped in today, ill just have to find time in my sched now to bring it in for the tranny flush, front lines, i may wait until you can do my inspection again, but ill definately be bringing it in for that stuff, TB and tranny work in the spring…

ugh too bad i work all day saturday.

looks like i have a place to take my car when it needs work instead of shitty autohaus :slight_smile:

[quote=“cky89,post:27,topic:38183"”]

ugh too bad i work all day saturday.

looks like i have a place to take my car when it needs work instead of shitty autohaus :slight_smile:

[/quote]

jasons the best… pretty much the only person other than myself i trust to work on my car, i know a lot about my car to do just about everything (except a auto–>manual swap), but trust me hes got 100x more experience and is reliable and quick…

[quote=“speedracer329,post:28,topic:38183"”]

jasons the best… pretty much the only person other than myself i trust to work on my car, i know a lot about my car to do just about everything (except a auto–>manual swap), but trust me hes got 100x more experience and is reliable and quick…

[/quote]

good, he can do my turbo install…justkidding.

next time my car needs work im DEFINATELY gonna try him out :slight_smile:

full turbo swap from him in and out the door, im guessing 5hrs, depending on the mods to your car and how the bolts come off

[quote=“speedracer329,post:30,topic:38183"”]

full turbo swap from him in and out the door, im guessing 5hrs, depending on the mods to your car and how the bolts come off

[/quote]

ugh i only wish i could boost my VR. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

thats actually a really good amount of time to get it done too!

I hope the weather is nice Saturday, I’ll bring the Esprit.

I have to work out at KB Saturday. So I don’t think I’m going to be able tpo make it. Maybe I will try and swing by on the way out. And thanks for the postcard invite…

Bump for a guy who does top notch work…

[quote=“Smaefer,post:33,topic:38183"”]

I have to work out at KB Saturday. So I don’t think I’m going to be able tpo make it. Maybe I will try and swing by on the way out. And thanks for the postcard invite…

Bump for a guy who does top notch work…

[/quote]

I’m sure Laura and I will get here around 6am, so no problem. Careful though…I may put you to work.

Bump, look forward to checking this all out.

good times, thanks for putting this together Jason, i like what youve done with the place… are you going to post up some pics?

work>me :frowning:

Nice to meet you Jason! Nice setup you have going there, I’m sure I’ll be back soon.

Def. a nice set-up. All the best with the business Jason, I’m glad Buffalo now has a high end exotic tuner shop! All the best man…you got the makings for something awesome here!

Place looks great and food was great thanks :slight_smile: