ATTN: all that have stuff in my/funky's garage/basement...

youre right i havent looked. my hardtop is in the way of your motor, along with my other shit in there. let me know when you want to stop by again and ill help move it all out of the way for you.

howie can you bring the wheels saturday and i’ll love you forever?

its the 31st… lots of shit is still here… over a months warning has been given… its not my responsibility to drag your crap to the dumpster and I don’t feel like doing it… I have enough of my own stuff to move kthx.

you can buy the wheels on ebay after today.

I’ll be there tomorrow for the little left in the basement. Gotta find someone with a pickup to help me move the motor… anyone… anyone???

your a douche i was going to pick them up this sat is that ok or do we have to dance battle?

Posted on 6-25-05… which gave you and/or howie 36 days to pick them up.

That gave you a pretty big window to pick them up… no reason howie couldnt have picked them up if you wanted them… Selling them before the date stated over a month ago would have been douche-like… asking people to get their own shit out of my apt and selling it myself because they refuse to move it is NOT douche-like.

Call me back :slight_smile:

keys

Oh yeah… and howie theres a check from UB to you… for $200… you can have that when you get the rest of the crap out of the basement…

^^ or you can sign it over to us for finding it for you. i also have an incriminating photo of howard when he was younger.