Garage/Storage for rent

My back garage is available once again. Several NYSpeeders have rented it in the past. The space is approx. 13 x 23 or so. 1.5 cars wide and plenty of room. It is accessable 24x7 and you can work on your vehicle. (It is a house so night time you would have to keep the loud noise down). The garage has power both 110 and 220. No heat but a torpedo or something like that works well in the winter. You’ll have your own key to come and go as you please. The area leading to it is not plowed in the winter but I can run my truck up and down the driveway if needed.

$100.00/month due on the 1st. Also, if you are good at hanging drywall, we can work something out on the rent. I have a small project.

Located on Grand Island.

Email me at juicedss @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Butch

<3 you butch, drop me a line about drywall.

You interested in the garage ? I’m just looking to trade rent for the drywall work. I could do it myself but I am just lazy.

could I put dead hookers in it? Idk, I was going to give you a hand.

Good guy/old man. :tup:

great price good luck with finding someone

Good spot. Used to rent this years ago

BUMP - Garage is again available on November 1st…

Bump for an awesome dude. I rented this for a couple months til I sold my car now that I don’t have one I won’t need this. Anyone in the market for renting a garage would not be disappointed with this. :tup:

Can you fit a s2k and a miata in one spot? lol

Yeah there’s room, at least when I was there.

Great guy, great deal.

Bump for the night crew…

Your garage sounds great. Wish you were closer to WS. $100 is an awesome deal.

Still available…

This is a great deal.
I stored my miata there for a while.