ATTN: anyone who used to be goth

Looking to find some of those lame duster pants with chains all over them for a Goth halloween costume. I know somebody on here has a pair.

In the right(or wrong) crowd of people, nobody would even know you were dressed up…:rimshot:

:io:

:io:

:iobarf:

:iobarf:

newman?

:fuzzyfish:

what if they still are goth?

i have a bunch of black ones with different secondary colors. some red, some blue, some green. what specifically did you have in mind?

also what size did you need? i have a 44" waist. i have some as small as a 38 though from when i was younger.

:bsflag:

you are a fag? I lost all respect for you…

you didn’t have a problem with it when you met me. please don’t hate on me for my lifestyle choices.

Can I dress up in your clothes sometime and you can tear them off me with your teeth?

your sarcasm is not appreciated.

JCE814, i have to go to work so i won’t be able to check this thread. just stop in the hot topic at the galleria mall anytime before 8:00 PM today and ask for Ravyn. i’ll hook you up or help you out or something.

I can’t believe they made you a name tag that said Ravyn, Dan. Hot topic is so awesome. Ravyn and I spend a lot of our money there. We dress up at work during the day, but at night, our true colors shine!! (mostly black with red accents).

44" WAIST?! HOLY XL SIZED EMO KID.

you two make me sad :frowning:

Don’t hate who I choose to be. It’s not my fault I want to be different and you don’t understand my tortured soul.

were you a cutter?

i remember you making some girl cry at a bar last year or something on this topic.