WTB: Military Fatigues (pants and boots)

Hey Guys…I still have my shirts from USAF but need pants and black boots for the weekend…saturday halloween party…anyone could lend me their pants? LOL…I promise to wash them when I am done. I am a size 30-32.

I am too fat for you

god damn it…

what size boots?

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:3,topic:37477"”]

god damn it…

what size boots?

[/quote]

10-11 would work pumpkin…and for the pants, I can use a belt :slight_smile:

I don’t have a belt for you to use to be honest…

err i could look but the boots are… 11R’s they still have my last 4 in them too :slight_smile:

Ahhh, I see what you’re going for

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2465992/2/istockphoto_2465992_boot_camp.jpg

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:5,topic:37477"”]

I don’t have a belt for you to use to be honest…

err i could look but the boots are… 11R’s they still have my last 4 in them too :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Thanks man!!! Could I also trouble you for an undershirt???..but wait…I will just wear a tighter black one…black looks better than olive anyways. Thanks bro…we have to go out for a beer. maybe this friday.

yea i don’t have any brown or olive undershirts I always wore the black ones…

Black look much sharper than other fugly olive ones. PM me your number so i can maybe drop by and get this from ya. Beer is on me friday if you decide to come out.

Army Navy Store downtown fag

[quote=“Violator,post:10,topic:37477"”]

[/quote]

Go work on your cupid costume and STFU:hay:

Ive got my BDU’s. They are 34-36 I think

If you are looking for fatigues that may be difficult. I have alot of BDU pants (34Long)and belts if you’re still looking for anything. I also have size 10 boots. If you need a flack jacket, gas mask, web belt, canteen, magazine pouches, kevlar helmet, chem warefare shit…let me know. I have it all. I am in Williamsville.

[quote=“Violator,post:10,topic:37477"”]

[/quote]

Tent city?

I got your text Mark, forgot about it but this thread reminded me…nope i dont have any military shit anymore, so im no help

army navy surplus on seneca st downtown

http://www.armynavydeals.com/

its right downtown they have used boots for $25 in all sizes

hell you can buy a chemical survival suit for $$$