Attn: Betrayed93 and the other probe guys...

a girl my girlfriendworks with wants to sell us her probe. all i know about it right now is that ita a 93 or 94 , im pretty sure its a 4cyl., and it has over 100K on it. she wants a grand for it. Its got 17" rims, a supra wing, and an exhaust. Hopefully i can make a good bit of the $1K back off the rims an’at on ebay. So Doug, what do you think of the deal? Anything special i need to look for? anyone have a set of stock rims with decent tires on them i can pick up for cheap?

Originally posted by Darkstar
a girl my girlfriendworks with wants to sell us her probe. all i know about it right now is that ita a 93 or 94 , im pretty sure its a 4cyl., and it has over 100K on it. she wants a grand for it. Its got 17" rims, a supra wing, and an exhaust. Hopefully i can make a good bit of the $1K back off the rims an’at on ebay. So Doug, what do you think of the deal? Anything special i need to look for? anyone have a set of stock rims with decent tires on them i can pick up for cheap?

4 banger = worthless. unless 89-92 gt’s…

im buying one for 50$ next week… there a waste of time!

rims on ebay - you won t make shit… due to cheap rims on ebay new!

i was hoping you was going to say gt and cheap so id have a reason to drive down for fun :slight_smile:

im picking up the 96 gt tomarrow in fairfax… its going to be a nice chunk of change when im done…

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
4 banger = worthless. unless 89-92 gt’s…

im buying one for 50$ next week… there a waste of time!

rims on ebay - you won t make shit… due to cheap rims on ebay new!

i was hoping you was going to say gt and cheap so id have a reason to drive down for fun :slight_smile:

im picking up the 96 gt tomarrow in fairfax… its going to be a nice chunk of change when im done…

it might be a GT, im not 100% sure, its not gonna be anything more than a beater to get us to the grocery store and get me back to Pittsburgh through the summer. After summer its most likely gone… im not looking to make a huge chunk of change off the rims, just anything to help recover some of the investment.

You have any stock rims laying around?