ATTN Bics56.......

BLA BLA BLA BLA…My daily driver will put it on your TA steve,u said i couldn,t beat a fucking 94 TA so i will run yours and whip it to prove to u man!! :down:

I predict you going down

i THINK U DON,T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT JAY…HE RUNS 13.7S WHICH I HAVE ACCOM[PLIOSHED AND CAN RUN THE SAME IF NOT BETTER ON THE STREET…SHUT UP JAY AND FUCK OFF!

LS1 > GTP

:booty:

i bet he bets you…if he launches it good…and can shift right

who gives a fuck. everyone knows bics runs his mouth about stupid shit and sucks at driving, but he should be able to take u in his TA. if not, oh well…no surprise. but in the end, he has the car u have PLUS a TA.

X2 :slight_smile:

that boy wont back it up

yeah prob not

he has been challenged many times and nothign comes from it. come spring if he talks and dont back it up :ban:

Cabin fever is strong in this thread.

I bet my sled is faster than Quiks sled…

i’d continue to talk shit on him, but i really dont have any room to…so ill just shut up :embarassd

my keyboard>*

You need to go back and read what i wrote , I just said a 94 TA is cooler than a GTP not faster. I guess you missed the part where I said even if a GTP is faster than a 94 TA I would still take the TA. I just think it is a cooler car. I am sure your GTP will run mid 13’s how it sits now which is pretty good for what it is. I give you props but I would rather have a LT1/LS1 TA over a GTP. As for putting it on me …we all know i aint the best driver so I bet it would be a decent race. I never really claim to be faster than anyone…I just claim my car is. This year I hope to get a lot better at racing and see some low 13’s on my F1’s.

:rofl:

Something funny shaggy?

fixed
:blanyer:

:blue: