ATTN: BurneeeeD

SCHMEIDER9295 (7:56:23 PM): u owned dan with that post bout him crying
xDat 412 Niggx (6:00:19 PM): lol
xDat 412 Niggx (6:00:22 PM): he is pm’ing me now
xDat 412 Niggx (6:00:25 PM): crying about how i should delete it

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

DAN quit ur crying bout everyone ripping u a new asshole!!!..and callin people(me) and crying bout it!!!..No1 cares bout how much wait you loss or how young ur girlfriend is so quit commplaining!

that is all…

lame

please delete your self

1. Ask Whitey for a refund on the money you paid to be able to access e-fighting.

2. Take the money and purchase 5 gallons of gasoline and a lighter.

3. Pour the gasoline on top of your head and all over your clothing.

4. Ignite the lighter, and touch it to yourself.

5. DIAF

6/10, very easy to read and understand.

SCHMEIDER isn’t as bad as xlogic. I agree with 1320 no doubt.

dam kid,u gots lots to learn,i think u need a room next to shelby

?

:rofl: :rofl: Include xlogic too and Jay w/z06 for lying

like this?

Perma ban is what Pewter is trying to say.

Listen, Schmeider, you need to learn something. You are a fucking little kid. Okay. LITTLE kid. You are basically worthless. If you came on here, were quiet, unassuming, and tried to learn and meet people through here, you would be fine. Nobody would despise you, at you’d at least have a little bit of respect.

Moving right along, you’re call out of Burnyd sucked. Completely. Sucked like Anna Nicole sucked down methadone in Florida in February.

So, if 1320’s instructions were too hard for you to understand, I have some more for you.

1. Turn on your mom’s curling iron. (We damn well know you live at home)

2. Allow it to heat. Relax your jaw

3. Fellate hot curling iron. If you are wondering what fellate means, either google it, or shove that hot iron up your ass, because I’m damn sure you don’t have any public hair to slow it down from entering your asshole, you young fuck.

4. Put on your taped reruns of Lizzy McGuire and prepare for the best day of our and your lives, which hopefully includes 3rd degree burns, a removed gag reflex (that you probably don’t have anyways), and the lack of ability to log on to Pittspeed.

If Al Gore were to decide to un-invent the internet tomorrow, I would be happy in one area knowing I would never have to read your bullshit, 10th grade, “Oh my God my pee pee is pointing out and feels really funny” shithole posts.

If there are Aliens that abduct people, let’s hope and pray they abduct you.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

talk about my fucking girlfriend one more time I will beat you like the worthless peice of shit that you are.

God damn.

fixed

You know she swallows and love the dirty sanchez correct?
btw: I used a coat hanger once, but i went american psycho and she hasn’t been back since.

Youre girlfriend is-----

Shall I start a thread???

Ill take 2,3 and 4 from 1320’s post, and

3, and 4 from bravada’s please…

lol

STFU :tool: