Attn Camaro owners....free pizza?

Papa John’s Pizza: I’m in the mood to celebrate so if you own a Camaro take note. Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 26, we will be giving away a FREE large, one-topping pizza to Camaro owners nationwide, carryout only. To redeem, Camaro owners must arrive at their nearby Papa John’s to order and pick up their pizza in their Camaro. Limit one pizza and one visit per Camaro.

http://www.papasroadtrip.com/

brb camaro emblems for corolla

Camaro - 1
Bimmer - 0

ssssmokinnn better be on this so he can EAT tomorrow.

Papa John’s Pizza: I’m in the mood to celebrate so if you own a Trailer take note. Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 26, we will be giving away a FREE large, one-topping pizza to Trailer Park dwellers nationwide, carryout only. To redeem, Trailer park dwellers must arrive at their nearby Papa John’s to order and pick up their pizza in their Camaro. Limit one pizza and one visit per Camaro/Trailer.

Fixed it. :thumbup

If I drove a Firebird I would be pissed.

does this mean that slowmarro guy can eat for a week?

ssssssssssssssssssmokin, stop by my place with this pizza.

where is there a poppa johns at???..amsterico???

Vlad’s Mobil on Rt7 is the only one I can think of…

There is one on new scotland ave in albany too i believe…

i’m going to test drive a camaro tomorrow.

i’m gonna take z28lt1rockets cameo to get pizza

Pfft fuck you all Im taking the blue bomber to get free pizza

He still has that?

Hell yea. I gonna roll up in a mullet wig

You boys like Mexeeecoh?!

Damn, buy a Miata will ya?

Finally after all these years I have found a use for my friend’s 3.8L Automatic convertible CAMARO.

They want to give them a free pizza … just as long as they don’t come inside and eat it with the rest of their customers!

New thread I just found on Camaro forum:

RE: Free Papa John’s Pizza
After we get our Free pizza, a bunch of us will meet up a few bock away, switch plates, shave our mullets, and go back for another Free pizza!

KFC is going to respond with a Dodge Neon free bucket of chicken day.