Attn Camaro owners....free pizza?

I have a razor 2…but dont have internet on my plan.

fuck that im gettting my free pizza

went and got my Pizza bitches!!!

and there was like 15 old guys there with 4th gen camaro’s giving my dirty looks as I was leaving.

Why?

a free pizza huh? not bad not bad. too bad u guys missed out the free pussy they were giving out to all Audi owners. we got one per wheel :smiley:

If some faggot Cobalt owner tried staring me down like a faggot dick statue I would back into his prized little faggot possession or something

Mohon has the same thing for us tC guys… every day:number1

quoted for awesomeness.

and ssmokin… you just spent 15-20 bucks in gas for a fucking 10 dollar pizza.

prolly cause I was in a SS and im a young kid and they were in z28’s??? I dont know.

its kind like a 25 year old guy in a C6 Z06 pulling into a lot full of older guys with base C6’s…the 25 year old is going to get dirty looks.

na me and my girl were car shopping on central anyways.

Oh I almost completely forgot to mention how the laughing stock of the day was a certain kid who tried to get free pizza by pulling up in a certain wingless red EVO.

Claiming “I know it’s not a Camaro, it’s better, can I get my pizza?”

I’ll let you guys figure out who it is…

yah…The kids working at Papa Johns told me. They also asked if he was gay and I said he was really a limp wrist…they said O we figured.

100% true story ^^^

so pete, Papa johns now know the kid with the wingless Evo loves rainbows.

clownz and shit

:rofl @ pete
Figures!

So typical of him.

soooo idc really, i was on my home from filling out applications and it was worth a shot cuz i was hungry.

I don’t see how a special event for CAMARO owners, because “Papa John” bought back his father’s old '71 Z28 or something, was worth a shot getting a free pizza in a non-Camaro.

yea exactly! WTF!

umm. he wasn’t agreeing with you

yea i just re-read it. oh well i don’t give a shit.