ATTN: cossey -o-tooles sat night

so i was out with 2 buddies taking some pics of our cars saturday night. we then decide to get something to eat around 8:30, so i sugest we go to otooles because i remember a bunch of u guys wanted to meet up. so im there, do a quick look around and see noone. so we sit down in the back left corner and have a nice meal. then these two kids sit next to us and start texting there fingers off. one of them has an STI hat on so i figure they are from shift but i have not a clue who they are. so i say nothing and wait around a little longer. by 9:30 no one i know has walked in so i just leave.

then in the p-lot i see Cosseys RUF and now im thinking WTF? where was he? so i text nicole and justin asking if that was cossey with the sti hat on but didnt get a text back until i was out and too drunk to respond.

so in other words, Cossey u were sitting right next to me and we didnt even know it.

ps: who were those sluts with the whore dresses on?

I was one of them

no man for real. they were wearing some serious dresses. they were painted on, shorter than your cock and bright colors.

Cossey was loving them too, the chick in the purple and her friend right? :lol

P.S. - I have a new phone number, and Justin forgot his phone. Sorry. We fail.

yea i texted u 2x and kept coming back to me. wtf?

PM’d you with my new phone number. :slight_smile:

the one in the purple was hot. but i still dont understand the skanky dresses? like who the fuck wears that shit out? where was she going, a gangbang?

i was down at the end of the table admiring all you sexy fucks. :excited

did u see me?

Yes, I had the STi hat on. We got there a little bit early, and everyone else got there a little bit late. Those sluts were teh hawt. I wanted to rape them, but my probation officer wouldn’t approve. Should’ve said something, d-bag. Now you’re gonna go through your whole life wondering “What if?”

for some reason i thought u were older.

i’ve never met you… people that were there that i knew:

jay, jay’s wife, cossey, byron, jesse, marat, vlad, nicole…

LOL wtf do you mean probation officer?

Cossey is wise beyond his years.

Nope, 21 years old.

Nothing.

+1.

bitch

saw u two walk in and just figured u guys owned old integras or something.

Good assumption

where were u homo?

No pecker blaster