Attn: Espo

Your old ride is up on the block:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/718848-2003-oxford-white-cobra.html

mmmm

Still clean, but got a ton of miles. If it were at around 50-60k I might be bringing it back to PGH.

Too many miles… but…

:drool:

i dont think id be bothered by the miles… especially with how strong those motors are

Damn, $14,700

that was the cleanest cobra ever. had 70k miles on it when he got rid of it and was cleaner than all the others with 10k around here. He had a sick license plate on it also i just cant remember what it said. Espo has owned some sick cars in his day. stealth vr4,srt4,cobra,c5,new sti,and now hes rocking a yellow c5 z06. I wonder what he will get next lol

I’m honestly thinking about throwing a $14,000 offer and see what happens… But just don’t know what I’m going to get into as far as 100K maintenance items.

100k aint shit now a days

true rather have a 100k car that is driven than a 25k garage queen with everything dryrotted and multiple problems that occur from sitting

over 100k kinda impressive. It’s a cobra and owners not naive what a cobra is. Hard 100k but still surviving. The asking price negative, but 100k from a well known model car and owners abused it like they should.

Anything in the mid 2000’s should be clean. it’s all fucking plastic with a hint of sheet metal and simple car wash does the trick… however like bigcockjew said 25k i’d be worried about rot.

Fair price for a 7 year old former $40,000 car. hard 100,000+ miles i bet.
don’t care what anyone says, 100K on a 7 year old cobra is used and abused.The naive college slut parents didn’t buy it for her new. These owners know what the models are and used for.

EDIT: forgot too mention. 150k motors are the new 80k motors modern day acceptance v8 world
In the big truck world 400,000 miles is barely broke in. only problem electrics /chassis can’t survive that long. Blame the environment— Salt, mud, cold, vibration.

wheel and deal on that cobra dan.

This is true… But theres no way the car has seen 100k of easy miles like Shag said.

Plus mod motors are expensive to rebuild.

:rofl: intox post i made earlier. still doesn’t make sense fuck it
damn i spell good for intoxication :rofl: