Attn: Everyone...

if everything works out as planned, we hope to be moving back to the 'burgh sometime this winter. Anyone have a hookup on a place to live. Dont want to live in the city, would like to have a place with some open space. Preferably a small house. me and the woman are also gonna need jobs. Doesnt have to be anything particularly paying, but I really dont want to take too much of a paycut. Hope to get back into school for spring semester if we can get things worked out in time. Any suggestions/ideas or where to start looking?

Well what county are you looking since you used to live up by kittanning. Are you looking for close to the city but not in?, South Hills? North Hills?, Don’t Care?

armstrong preferably. someone where out in the sticks.

Sorry can’t help you out in that area. :dunno:

Rostraver! I’m pretty much in the sticks. Or are you trying to stay close to other family?

not myfamily, but the womans family, and all our friends.

no thats ok really you dont have to move back, we understand we will get over it if you stay in OC

rent a place in coraopolis! there is some cheap apts for rent

:hs:

Not really anything out that way. And I’d really like to get a house. Something with some space, and a yard, and some distance between neighbors. I cant stand having someone so close that you cant turn up your music, or have people outside for a BBQ and horseshoes after dark…

There is a house for rent in a shitty area of Penn Hills right now… :hsugh:

Do you have a fax number at the hotel? I could get you the Pennysaver and fax it to you. It has a lot of apartments/houses for rent in it. The pennysaver I have will probably have more out towards our end of town though (Monroeville, Penn Hills)

Or check out www.pittsburghpostgazette.com (?)

2 bedroom apt… 900sq ft, abbeyville rd off street parking in bethel park.
$625/mo

It’s a lot of open space out this way. But not too far from civilization. Pretty ideal since I heard something about you and sheep? You could have some privacy.

Seriously though, there is some nice starter houses this way. Maybe not a freakin mansion but its alot cheaper than something near the city and its alot more spread out.

thanks Jen. I checked the post gazette’s website last night, but it only seemed to have things in Allegheny County. WE have a fax here, but you dont have to worry about that. I think im gonna get my girlfriends parents to pick up some local papers an’at out in that area and send them down. Not that it really matters, cause im sure by the time I’ll be ready to move back, those will all be outdated. As a matter of fact, starting this thread was pretty pointless. Alcohol > me.

:doh:

please dont

:hs:

not hillbilly enough.

tryin to find something closer to friends/family.

Now that I think about it why not trying some where like west deer. They are in the sticks enough yet still close to do shit in town with everyone esle.

Again you would have to wait till your ready but its a thought.

lick my taint

:lickmahpu