attn:F-B-A

yeah…see when a 15 year old picks up 13 year olds that aint that bad…but when people that r in there 30’s + like u try to pullin 13 year olds its just pathetic

Just because ur an ass reaming faggit doesnt mean everybody else is…so quit tryin to pass ur gay ways onto the younger generartion:asshole

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/funny/cptfucktard.jpg

open season for wat?

^^

When are you going to learn your lesson. Wait till you meet half of these people in real life. You are going to get your ass beat. You should learn some respect. Grow up waite a couple of years then maybe come back to pittspeed.

First off learn how to spell…
Second off,that statement wasn’t meant for u so shut the fuck up
Third…just do us all a favor and go die in a gutter…

not in my 30s, and not trying for youre girl either. sorry bud but lame again just like your kiddy frow. im sure you like that brillo pad for a head of yours scratching the STDs off your buddy’s chin

thats fucking great

u have room to talk

ok…didnt u see how i left them alone didnt fuck wit anybody and they just keep fuckin wot me…im not a bitch i dont take shit from nobody…i dont know if u did as a lil kid but i dont…i will start to show some respect as soon as they show me some…i show lots of people on her respect…but some i dont cause they just dont show any back

you will never get respect little boy, your days here are over. you stay here and youll just get rode hard. or you could be like the othe tard that got :owned: on camera at a picnic that still stays around after all that shit. you just :nuts:

you have to earn respect to have any at all.

like you have room to talk

:jerkit:

you do alot of that dont you

I would tell you to go suck quiks dick… but you do… and I feel bad for you… I meen I cant even joke around and tell you to do it… because you actually do… now thats sad.

almost :kekegay:

oh snap…did he go there!!!

on ur no0b fagg0t ass

sweet jinxxy just for that u win a :lickmahpu from me,pm me for details

spellings overated bitch

im almost 40,SCHMEIDER i have some candy for u!:blue:

:zzz:

:tool: