ATTN : Fbody Owners

You guys really need to be more creative on the user names. There are so many of you I’m having a hard time figuring out who is who anymore. :tounge:

:repost: :repost: :itr41: :blue:

thats why i went with flyinglow57 get it flying>>bird low>its on the ground 57>>5.7ltr. but now i can go with slownoma or something else but i have to manything with this name in it so i cant change now.

I’ve used this name since I first bought my car (over 3.5 years ago) and joined LS1.com. I’m not changing it so get used to it.

-TJ

yours is fine tjz28, its the color car combinations that are getting extremely over used.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
yours is fine tjz28, its the color car combinations that are getting extremely over used.
roger that

yeah i remember over the summer mike and bluez28 tellin me to join i guess it was pittracing or maybe this site. and call mine quazarformula or quazarlt1 or something gay like that. i was like uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm no.

lol, how about just plain old blueformula:)

Originally posted by 1320
roger that

Awww, I feel loved. :love:

-TJ

You guys really need to be more creative on the user names. There are so many of you I’m having a hard time figuring out who is who anymore. :tounge:

How’s this user name. Will this be ok for you.
SUKMYDIK
Is this creative enough for you?

wow, your a quick one

how about this one

LICMYTANT :rolleyes:

tant?

taint reduced down to tant for space

Definition 1: The strip of skin between your butthole and your private parts.

Usage Example: It Taint quite your balls, and it Taint quite your ass…It’s your Taint!

Originally posted by 2002SilverWS-6
How’s this user name. Will this be ok for you.
SUKMYDIK
Is this creative enough for you?

in general, i dont believe anyone has used their user name to declare their homosexuality, but theres a first for everything. I say go for it.

wow, your a quick one

how about this one

Dave will you stop taking all my backup names hahhaha

:rolleyes:

no matter how much you ask i’m not gonna help you out on that this friday:rolleyes:

What u wanna go??? Ur askin for it now buddy…I got 3.50 on ur ass

you know im down for that girl. :eek:

looks like im gonna have some fun this weekend guys

U wish u’d be having some fun

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
U wish u’d be having some fun
help the brother out!!!:smiley: