Attn: Firstnbase

Stereo shit is gay, take your rice burning 4 cylinder and shove it up u ass :hitit:

:weaksauce:

wrong smiley fag,this one is u & Firstnbase =:gaysex:

This thread sucks

Brian :spank:

Taking advantage of a guy thats not even at his computer, how ball less is that, pewterss chims in with a banana fucking a smily, whoa… soon as i figure out the smilies im gonna come back with a few, kinda like the one in the "atten 1320 one where me and cheeks are jerkin it onto pewterss’ smily :jerkit:

Taking advantage of a guy thats not even at his computer, how ball less is that

about as ball less as your nx, the one that I can beat in reverse :finger: :finger: :finger:

you all have down syndrome

i’ll take that challange… biotch i’ll be dripping so much collant youll never catch up :scared:

:weak:

Shut up !!!

cheeks i’ll turn the engine off, and the system up, the bumpin will rattle you little 240 apart and then i can push mine across the line, looser hahaha :x:

You guys suck at e-fighting.

im still practicing, thats why cheeks called me out, you guys sent in your e fighting wimp to see how good i was, now that youve seen everybody wants a piece, hahaha :lickmahpu

pie hole

okay, some more ignorance but what does weaksause mean? i dont understand you younginze :weak:

Replying so i can get the last word in.
you wont win.

lol You dik, you’ll have to wait till like 1/4 after cause thats when i leave, i wont be able to counter any of your comments… too poor to have the internet at home. :rolleyes:

once i get those honda headlights the’ll be no beating me. :boink

:zzz:

damn old man you sleep to much, you need to get some prozac or something