attn : flyinglow

How is the truck coming?

hes up at pennstate for the weekend w/ his girl but the engine is already in the truck we still have to put in the headers attach the fuel and wire harness lots of small crap to do.

http://www.spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/11doh.sml.gif

:gives:

well its commin along fine. got the pass header on and the shifter in place. and the new spark plug wires on.

i have to start purchasing things here soon. like a new mass air flow and distributor. (both were broken in the accident) the driveshaft has to be shortened and the brake lines have to be rebent so that they are away from the driverside header. then the computer needs to be hooked up(this should be really the hardest part) and then coolant lines all run and then i have to drop the gas tank to put in a new fuel pump cause mine puts out 15lbs of pressure and the engine needs something more like 45

so hopefully by the end of the week or beginning of next week its out on the road.

take the bed of to put in fuel pump!!

yes that is a good idea thanks man you know all you want to come down and do it also.

it allready has a new tank and fuel pump and shit like that so it shouldnt be too hard to get the pump out of the tank which is always good