swap has started

well i started the swap today… me and a buddy who i took some pics of his truck worked on it this afternoon for about 3 hours. here are some pics, you have to scroll down toward the bottom to get to them

yea your ryans freind right i met you at quaker steak and lube that one time man that sucks you wrecked your ride good luck on the swap

Yeah Ill be helping ya out toamrrow. Ill bring the skynard and the yingling:beer: gotta keep our mullet pride alive

im guessin you were the one that i ate with at quaker steak. you were with the guy with the cobra or were the guy with the cobra? unless you were someone else out there

i was the guy with the guy who had the cobra

goodluck have fun!!:tounge:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
Yeah Ill be helping ya out toamrrow. Ill bring the skynard and the yingling:beer: gotta keep our mullet pride alive

will you be wearing a turtle neck while working and have cum in your hair [opps i mean jel]

good luck, keep us updated as to when its running

yeah good luck with the swap

i jsut got abck from helping we got the motor and tranny out w/ little problems. its gonna bea realy nice truck when he gets done. didnt really do to much it was all pretty easy stuff today

update. engine out new oil pan gasket on LT1 and hopefully tomorrow i can get the engine and tranny together so that i can put the engine in on tuesday. Mike was a big help and he kinda got dirty but not nearly as bad as me. thanks mike