Attn: KeSs

It’s pretty sad that you have a Hyundai Accent listed in your kill list on your web page. They have what 90HP? I could kill them on a 10 speed. :ugh:

Me vs. Hyundai Accent

This race was pretty funny. I saw the hyper white lights riding my friends ass (friend was in a mustang). This guy passed me and was like swerving over into my lane so I got kind of pissed and decided to embarrass him. Trailed him for about a mile then I heard what sounded like him getting on it. So I downshifted to 4th (should of gone 3rd) and flew past him putting like 3 cars lengths a second. We were doing like 40mph when the race first started.

its pretty bad that your that concerned and make a thread about it

not concerned, just bored and can’t sleep. :frowning:

KeSs = Hatchin

roll racing :greddy:

:drama: :smiley:

some dork came up to me and shaggy up at jerry’s last year bragging abotu getting aluminum flywheel and lowering springs on a car like that or was ti a kia??? any ways said it would make ita stronger rever anda great autocross car

autox is more driver than car

hahahahaa. it was a white accent :rofl:

wooo wooo maybe a car i can beat

probably :rofl:

a CRX Si has 108hp

a Hyundai Accent has 105hp

Sure the CRX is superior in every other way, but the power isn’t too far off…

the gearing and weight are what make the difference between the two.

wrong again the only beating u can do that is some what good is beating ur own dick. I know that only because shaggy PMed that to me dont know why but he did :nuts:

I called your Phone, not PMed you :mullet:

he said you were busy up at yuppies :gaysex: :gaysex:

does he know pittracing is back up? :mrT:

haha, i know the hyundai accent is a slow ass car…just thought it was funny story. As clearly stated on the site i know my car sucks too

yes, i do know pittracing is back up

:grouphug: :rofl: :rofl: :gaysex: