ATTN: Mods and members

Yup. I know this isnt a “serious” forum persay, but there are serious activities that take place, that I personally dont feel comfortable with some of the clowns being able to see. Its not going to take away from teh forum at all imo, as you still have alot of other areas to play around in

What exactly is there to hide? Any idiot can figure out where the races go down and most of them show up at the strip.

Its pretty common knowledge what happens and where it happens. Also when it happens due to 50 cars leaving at the same time. All anybody that doesnt know anything has to do is follow the cars once to see whats happening.

paul hear say is one thing vid proof is another

I guess I wasnt thinking of that aspect of it.

Because I’m sure quite a few people would like to setup races and post videos without retards being able to see…

I think this sections should be 100% invite only and have a few “respected” members if you will be in charge of the invites…

Personaly I don’t care if some assclown has the 1000 post minimum, he could still be a douchebag in be at a certain place when he shouldent be

you would need someone that is at the lot all the time and sees the deed doin ,not a young kid that has his friends hook him up wit access and the mods i feel should have a car they run cause how ya gonna mod suttin ya dont do yourself

Agreed, but it needs to also be someone whos going to be netural …

Personaly I think Adam should be one of them, hes a pretty neutral kid and hes big into whats goin on…

i agree he is but its a lot for one person .i think but who knos

Dident say it would just be him…

YEs it is alot…

Im just saying hes one of the very very few people on here who seem to not hold a grudge on someone and would be able to make a non biased decesion

there is others but not as a mod spot

adam and me for the presidential spot…lololol

Lol, thanks guys!

np :hug

so no love for john i see how it is fuckers

John is good people, just likes buttseks with men on occasion LOL

… Your to busy jerking off to devote time to being a selector

my hand and i are on a break ,

He’s good at selecting the right or left hand and lotion or no lotion

carpal tunnels?

nah its a whore bitch was sleepin around:lol