400 Members!

congrats Vlad. Site is picking up…

side note: NEED THOSE SHIFT518.COM flyer/cards to pass out!!!

AND STICKAHS! :tong

good call… my beater has one, deuce needs one tho! ill even buy 'em!

Was going to create the flyers to pass out at Paesons but got distracted by the shaving discussion.

As of this month we are the #1 growing local auto and moto website, and have more posts then any competition. All of that achieved in about half a year and half a season.

The members is what makes the site, so kudos to you fellas. :thumb

i’m gonna hold you down, glue razors in your mouth, and make you eat my ass until its clean shaven for moving my thread into the garbage bin. It was still on topic, and thats all that a thread is required to be to remain active.

this is bullshit, especially after how supportive, and willing i am to help you! how do i get repaid?

you move my asshair removal post into the garabes bin because Mr. Storyteller, and Mr. Annoying decide to go at it?

:idiots

It is where it belongs. It’s location does not take anything away from it…

except that it wont get proper public exposure, i’m sure half the people that browse dont check the garbage bin.

And if it doesnt matter where it is, why would you move it? that makes 0 sense.

ya i still havent gotten a sticker…that sux ill pay idc

i dont want a sticker anymore, vlad throws his admin/mod cock around ruining threds for no reason. :idiots :angry2 :sad :idiots :headbang :idiots :nono :confused :wow :idiots

The thread will still show on the last posted, and when people click on “view unread topics since last visit”.

The thread will continue to grow, but the content won’t take away from the quality of the general site. If you guys kept it formal maybe, but you guys drove it to the point where it didn’t contain much useful information anymore. I didn’t lock it or anything I just moved it where it belongs. Easy.

whatever Niko. why dont you go back to Russia where the drug lords want you dead for stealing their money!

I’d rock one on the beater and my blue DA.

Same here…shift 518 :thumb

i need some new stickers for my car(s)

idk what you guys are talkin about, i have 100s of stickers here. :lol

:confused a what discussion?

the asshair discussion!

:crackup what did i miss? gimme a play by play LOL

look at the thread, its in offbeat… like 17 pages long!

yea, but what am i searching for? “asshair”?