Looking to hit 50 members by the end of the month.

Which mean we would have gained 50 members within two weeks, and thats quite a growth.

Looking forward to hitting the milestone, and then go on to 100 members by the end of october!

woohoo!!! Im doing what I can Rooskie

Hey, we need them stickers! Please order some simple 12" by 2" sticker. Doesn’t even have to be free. $1-5 dollar each is something everyone can afford to support the forum.

Hey… I joined. Thats one more closer to 50, right? ;D

doooooooooooo it!!!

We hit 50 members with 1 hour and 45 minutes to spare till October 1st! Thanks for the birthday present everybody who joined and participated.

New goal is to hit 100 members by the end of October. If we can get 50 within a week and a half 50 more within a month shouldn’t be a problem.

Sticker talk is going on now, and I also got a contest for Shift518 Hats Flex fit and T-Shirts!

sticker talk huh? sounds kinky

hats, shirts, stickers, boobie tassels!!! YEHAW!

congrats on hitting your mark. Keep up the good work.

To put this into perspective, nadsny, has 90 members and existed for 5 months now.

We are a much more controlled board, and within 4 weeks of existance have more then half their members.

Well at the end of the october I got 43 members, instead of 50 as I desired, but I definatly came close and it’s still a feat.

I’ll stay with this same pace, and try to get 50 members for the month of November as well.

i doubt we’ll see much more than 200 or so members locally…just saying

Promote, promote, promote. I’m new and found out about the site from a cross post on another forum (www.ride-ny.com). You could try getting some stickers made up for cars/bikes ect. Anyone (enthusiasts and cops) seeing that might be interested in the site.

You care if i bulletin the site on myspace? I have a lot of local car enthusiasts on my friends list.

Nope, not at all.

We are growing at a quick and steady pace, thank you all.

Recently hit 150 members, and growing at a steady 40 members a month.

200 local members? Pfa! Just wait 'till the season starts and I’ll do my magic.

Thank you all.

Looks like today will be a new record day, with over 20,000 views and over 1200 posts!!

I got an unexpected issue and it looks like I’ll be going with Infamous for the original order of Tshirts and hats and keychains, going there sometime this week :thumb

Vbulletin is making good progress, I was planning to upgrade by 500 members but it looks like we might be growing faster then expected, talk about too much of a good thing. :wow

:number1 spoke to my dad the other day, he said all is going well. hope you have it up and running before summers’s out. ive been speading the word to every non riced out car i find. ;D since apirl

and btw 1200 posts, how many are joes/swifts

im getting a crap load of stickers cut for my websites, gom-team.com gom-networks.com XtremeSR.com <especially

So is it ok if I print some simple white text SHIFT518.COM stickers? I’ll pass some out at the lot when they are cut and done… ?

Sure, just let me know what I owe you and get me a bunch of your stickers to hand out as well at such places as Dyno day and Shift518 meet, also if you could get me 2000 stickers I know where I could stick them :ninja