Just another upcomming milestone.

100,000 posts vlad?

The site is def holding its own, stickers and shift518 handout cards are a must! better have lots of ‘em at the chill n’ grill sunday.

99726 Posts in 3113 Topics by 480 Members.

um…

480 members throwing out 100k posts…

its something to talk about :smiley:

same 30 people :sad

i can account for a couple thousand of them fuckers. meh… whatever :mwahaha

Hm… Joey is 6600 over the average post count

lol its not a big deal, on EVERY forum unless they delete users who dont post enough or often , there will be nearly most inactive and the same small group of active people, who do slowly change out for new people…

thats how it is, be proud, VERY proud.

I have some 8k members at the moment and uh pathetic 19k posts… I had 80k posts before with 24k members or something… so you guys have got 100k posts with under 500 members… and the best thing of all… its LOCAL

you cant say one bad thing about the activity here

so you minus the usual post whores, that leaves us left with about 4-500

hahaha, not our fault that people don’t want to get involved mang!!

word to that

im only one man! i think i have a stack of a 100 stickers made up and im tryin to make more. theres a bunch of unfinished, unweeded, non transfered ones made up waiting to be finished though :wink:

ok well i’ve had alot of people ask me for shift518.com stickers while working, or whatever and i duno what to tell 'em. Like ive said 10 times before, just make them and i’ll pay for them. And those cards to hand out. Ill pay you for the cost of making them, and whatever you want to do it. No cost to vlad, as my donation to his site/the forum. Can’t really go wrong with that… i just gotta findout who i gotta kick in the pants to get the ball rolling on these. been asking for like 3 months.

WORD mang!!

sweeeeet

how long has it taken to get to that post number though? im not dissing it im just wondering though how long this site has been up?

site has only been up and running since sept 07’. 480+ members and nearly 100k posts in that time is nuts.

The members make what the website is.

I’m honored to be able to provide you guys with a place to come to, have some fun, get help, kill some time and bust on Travis.

Thank you all :ninja

word !

I just have to put the ones I made on transfer tape and they are good to go, but they are at my buddies house still and hes gone for the weekend, at least there will be other stickers to hand out tho

:nod

we love you vlad.

I have yet to hit 1,000 posts

very good :cool