200 Members. Thank You.

I would like to take this moment to thank everybody on Shift518 hitting this milestone of 200 members. It might not seem like much to some, but this was accomplished in a period just a tad longer than 5 months, and offseason, and we couldn’t have done it without the members.

As of recently we also set new record high’s of page views and posts, with just over 9000 views on the 5th and over half a thousand posts. (Half of which were probably K20’s :tong )

As of now, the forum is the fastest growing forum that’s dedicated at the local scene. To add more, a main page is in the works that would be more integrated with the webcontent of Shift518 the paper, where past issues would be available along with the past articles and features.

I’ll upgrade to either Vbulleting software or Zeroboard software most likely at the milestone of 500 members, or sooner if there is a crucial need for it.

Thank you all,

Sincerely, Vlad.

:bowdown :drink

P.S. there is a big suprize in the works too, let’s just say I registered another domain name :ninja It wont change anything on here, but rather has to do with expansion :number1

i lub joo allzo

:ninja nice JOB! :ninja

sweeeeet! :banana

great work vlad!
keep it up! :number1

Congratulations Vlad, you’ve put a lot into this and I’m glad your making progress. As it is said, Rome was not built in a day, keep up the good work and I am sure the community will continue to grow.

Now if we could only talk less about K20’s :ponder

YAY ROOSKIE!!!

congrats

i think u only have 198… or do me and cossey count as 2 people each??? :mwahaha