ATTN: Nick! DeathbyRT

i meant it’d only be available to established, respected members of shift.

Sounds like a good idea until you realize that Shift members have already be screwed over by a certain member for raising funds after their car burned.

Plus, most of Shift is full of cheap fucks. Myself included.

Cossey i havent been here long enough to know what your talking about.
i’d assume something about Failvis

Yep. His STi burned to the ground, so a bunch of members (not including myself… I have/will always know he is scum and wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire) donated some money to him so he could buy another car, only for him to turn his back on people after he got the money.

Id never accept money from anyone here. I wish my car was there, id of let it light right up.

it was actually the home owners cats and the home owner himself was the one who made those flyers for the cats. The kids in that house were living there rent free out of pity from the owner… Thats some SERIOUS biting the hand that feeds you shit right there.

Yeah, found that out later on. The owners wife was out sifting through the burnt pile and in the garage looking for two cats that werent found in the fire remains. Its really creepy seeing it everyday and even more creepy a night. Just a huge burnt up hole with shit everywhere.

damn, glad to here youre alright man, this shit is nuts to see.

Take a picture of whats left of the siding on the neighboring house.