ATTN: Pauly Aka Iceman

where’s he been anyway?

I like it a lot. White notches are sick

Im right here wayne haha!!

As far as that notch goes…SICK! I absolutely LOVE IT. Def what i shouldve done with mine (since its the exact same god damn car). I do miss the fox. I have a guy looking at the vette thursday and a guy looking at my truck friday…

Maybe this fox (or my old one) will have a new home and ill just buy a cheap ass truck for a DD.

We’ll see fellas!!!

technically the interior only goes back to '87. Yeah, the car goes back to '79 but they changed it quite a bit in '87 and then left it alone thru '93.

Its a Ford thing. Even my truck is like that and theres actually a 12v plug on the opposite side of the stereo/hvac panel that looks like the 4wd switch.

wait!

is this so?!?!

This dude wants 8900.00 for that bad ass 408 fox, but our very own PJB wants 9000 for his?

I was asking $7k but basically decided to keep it another year and see what happens.

Pauly youre nuts for getting rid of your dream car so quick and buying a 17+ year old fox body.

dumb ass.

Could prolly pick this up for $8000, not bad for a 10 sec potential street car!!

I am not serious guys. Hell no i wouldnt sell the vette to buy this car, i DO however want to do up an LSX fox. My old car is the perfect platform. Maybe ill look into scooping it back up for cheap.

Good luck, Silly thinks its worth like 30K like everything else he has :lol

LMFAO yeah right, i could show him 5k cash and he would give it up. No doubt in my mind.

$5k and a case of Bud or a bag of the other kind of bud and its probably yours once he drinks/smokes some of the Bud.

if he’ll sell it for $5k cash, you better get it before i do.

too late just picked it up last night for $4500 cash

at least someone who isn’t a Traitor got it!!!