ATTN pewter

thanks for the diagnoses of my problem and a spare key for my car…it wasnt what i wanted to hear but i am glad you took the time to look at it. you guys are a true class act.

looks like i am buying lunch on friday for you and sam

i highly recomend everyone to get work done bye jj’s atomotive/daycare :smiley: :smiley:

it is well worth my hour drive to get it done

bye the way my other car is done dont know if it will run for more than a day but pick it up tomorrow…5 whole weeks it was gone

:bigok: :bigok:

whats going on with your car - cars?

rack went in the camaro

cutlass is just a pos that kept stalling all the time

i got some jerk off to work on the cutlass…i wish i would of talked to brian first on that

well atleast your getting all the shit together with the maro. Is he gonna just drop a LS1 in it when he is messing with it?:smiley: :cool:

messin with it …dont have the cash for a new motor yet and dont know if it is worth it for my car…

the guy who fixed it from the R didnt do a great job with the frame

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ daycare comment

my son was there playing with the kids…thats what the funny is 4

Originally posted by whitey
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Tree hugger?

Originally posted by slowcamaro

looks like i am buying lunch on friday for you and sam

I always buy lunch on Fridays! :mad:

:smiley: :wink:

greengtp should be sending his car down to jj’s as he is clueless on it !! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
greengtp should be sending his car down to jj’s as he is clueless on it !! :slight_smile:

then he wouldnt have anything to bitch about since his car will run:D :smiley: