Attn: Shaggy, darkstain, blkpenis42, cheeks, pooterss, bics50whatever, 77reddickfagg

Ehhh, not really. I basically just went and got smashed. It was alright.

No, the girlfriend drove. And then helped me stumble up the steps.

Nah, a sheetz breakfast sandwich in the morning and a gatorade revives me pretty quickly.

I was gonna give you a holler but I didnt think you and Mrs Wetgloves would wanna drive that far on a week night.

The last time we drank together you tried making out with me, and half of the other male pittspeeders in this thread. Queerbait.

I was at the club, I figured youd be there?!?

Ended up not puking, thankfully. Goodluck on your 28th it was kinda depressing knowing im 2 years away from 30. :hs:

You still owe me a beer, fuckface.

Cheeks, just because your belly is bigger than mine doesnt mean you can out drink me.

I have never heard of one faggot that has owned as many broke dick celicas and mr2’s as you. Hows the new one running by the way :rofl:

Twat.

Twat x 1,000,000,000,000,000.

The sad thing is, shaggy knows this from experience. How else can he see to scoop out the excess semen from his battered and bruised rectum? Truck stop love at its finest ladies and gentleman.

I didnt click on the link, but I bet it involves you getting your asshole banged out by other dirty truckers at the smithton truckstop showers.

You’re a true faggot. Remove the buttplug and logout of blackmonstercock.com for once in your life.

Take your balls out of your wifes purse and stick them back in Be_rag’s mouth where they belong.