attn sleeper and quik

:spank: i got a big back yard they can go in

and sleeper may have one of the best avatars i have ever seen

we always know what ur doin in that big back yard :gaysex:(me &U)

^^^haha whatever!!! at least its ur not changin my sig :kekegay:

and ur jsut jealous ur not in on it :gaysex:

we can only hope

:bowrofl: :beer:

It will stop when quik shuts the fuck up about me and stops spreading lies upon lies about me. He thrives on the posts that i make or comebacks or shit talking i say about him and it is getting old. OK OK…I get the point george,u love to get under my skin and u are trying to get me banned(which is NOT going ot happen) and u think u are the PS god. Wwell like i have said all along…u aint shit but a faggot behind the keybaord,i for one backup my shit. And to all who thinks it would be a good match…u obviously don’t me…one hit,one knock out…

I ma just as tired of this shit as all of u people,but if u go back and look at all hte posts that start this shit then u will see that lil ol quik posts to get under my skin and am looking for a reaction to get me banned or more.

Quik…u should know better to want to meet up with me if it came down to it,big mistake on ur part. But t otell u the truth i am NOT like that,i try to be friedns with everybody,ur just the one that won’t go away and the exception. Quit ur posts about me and stfu and this will be over!

Plain n simple,can u get that through ur big fucking head or not???

Who needs gloves OR 3 three minute rounds?:hsugh: NO gloves and ten seconds…:doh:

its a pointless pissing match… I wish it would just end.

you and everyone else on here

Wankers

i dont care if u guys hate each other, suck each other’s dick, or knock each other out.

my point is keep the bs off the board. or if u do keep it on the board, keep it out of the normal sections and motherfuck all u want in here.

if i wanted to be a nazi, i’d just boot the two of u. i never have, and dont want to start doing it now, esp to 2 people i personally know and get along w/. i figure at both of your ages, you two should know better from right and wrong. not asking you to be politically correct-- just asking you to think before you type. why post shit that will only start more drama?

agreed,u want THEM booted like me know!

sadly dude your the one that starts the shit. are you illusional? maybe this will bring back memory to you about what going on…

Originally Posted by Quik
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperGTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperGTP
Look man,this whole thing got blown out of proportion man,seriously it did. I think we should let bygons be bygons man,water under the bridge. We can still rip on eachother but in an apprpriate way,don’t u think,no comments on u n laura or shit about pistol whipping my ex,which i swear to god i never did n she wasn’t even involved man,i swear to god i never did anything romotely like that nor pulled a weapon. Just by u saying that fires me up n i retaliate casue i don’t take shit,esp lies. U know i never did that but u know it fires me up. Aand woth that stupid comment about ur mother(god bless her soul) i tottaly forgot man,seriously,i would never say shit to even my worst enemy when it comes to that man,u should know me better than that. Plain n simple,this has got to stop b4 it gets bad,so i will not post anything if don’t,like i said we can rip on eachother but lets keep the other shit out of it. Once again i am soo sorry about that comment about her man,i forgot n i can’t show or say enough aympathy about it,seriously! U are a good person at heart but u know,u talk alot of shit n it gets on peoples nerves too much and so fourth,but when family comes into play or lies form the past(pisotl whipping) i know it hurts n is bullshit. I hope u read this n understand where i am coming from and i hope u know that that shit never happened that u keep posting,water under the bridge?

Devin

ill tell you this, if its a good comment then speak of it. any neg dont even bother and that will be the way this would be water under bridge, get me?

thats all i got to say. shit can be dropped but no neg at all not even ripping and ill stay back

–George

dude,ripping is PS man,not about personal. So salavei

Yup.i remember that man. Do u even rememebr ur own words,casue the way i see it u have done the same shit to get undr my skin and start shit by ur bland and uncaled for posts. Leave it of os PS and we will take care of it off of this board. Ur a bitch plain n simple and u talk to much shit that u have no clue about not to mention u lie through ur teeth baout [eople to make urselve feel more important,well u aint shit and so many more people hate u then like u…so to u i say, leave it be and just quit posting ur BS

:zzz:

[QUOTE=Pewter;484992][/QUOTE].

yep thats the size of your pepe:dunno: