attn sleeper and quik

whats up my ass is having you two clowns fight in other peoples posts. since no one else seems to want to try and have you guys solve this, looks like i will. All i ask is that you two either a) stop fighting/ignore each other or b) if you must do it, do it in here. as no one really gives a shit about you two fighting. it is annoying more than anything.

thats not to hard to do. to entice you to argue in here and not in other peoples’ posts/threads, a ban will be issued if you start shit elsewhere that is out of context. i dont expect you guys to agree on shit, so by all means voice your diferences in other posts. but when the personal shit starts, the ban does too.

you guys want to make me a nazi, i will become one. i feel i been probably the most leniant mod on here, as i dont edit shit. yet you two are taking advantage of my leniancy.

wow, this thread got Fucked.

Fuck you Thread… :madfawk:

fuck you chaz, dan, justin, jeff, george, brian, devin,…and everyone else… now everyone got fucked…are we all happy? we can now move. :love:

thats a 7+ some… wholey moley girl…
:boink
:clit: :boink
and then some…

are you horny?

LOL

:bowrofl: its 12:41…what do you think

hahaha

you were hiding i couldnt edit it fast enough.

but ya i know what you mean,

I have that effect on women…

hahhahahaha not hiding…im just that quick…hahhaha no pun intended…maybe i should just take georges name…

nice effect :hsugh:

yeah, it works.

All the Ladies Like Chuck.

:bowrofl: :clit:

:jerkit:

:wackit:

you do that alot?

only at 1:07am…

OH shit i gotta go…

alright om back, what i miss

:kekegay:

Taking advantage of? I never once took fucking advantage of u in any way as far as this goes

again starting shit, he is referring to you as well

sorry i havent once cried to any mod

okay boys this is the last time drop it or :ban: just like mike said,i’ve tried for mounths to get uns to stop,anything after today :ban:'s

sorry but on my defense i have stopped, but im tired of seeing fucking posts directed towards me!!!

alot of my posts are useful with technical info not some BS crap, if i get banned its a fucking joke cause of what actually went on and i actually contribute [and not talking about money either]

Hi

hi my is dan have we met before?